Status: Don't put any hate against Ronnie on hear for I don't care about your opinion unless you love him.

You Can Escape Your Fate by Falling in Reverse

Chapter 3 This blood on my hands is something I can not forget

Week's went by and it came close to my Birthday and I really didn't want to do anything or go anywhere but that all changed when Bret picked me up and took me to the dinner. My mom and dad and he were witting at a table with me. My dad got up and brought over a cake as the whole dinner was dark. My mom's hands were over my eyes and the cake lit up my whole face. "Happy Birthday" everyone said I laughed and blew out the candles and the lights came on on the stage. "Hurtful words, From my enemies of the last five years, What's it like to die alone? How does it feel when tears freeze, When you cry? The blood in your veins is twenty below. Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette, Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet, Out from the window see her back drop silhouette,This blood on my hands is something I cannot forget..." Rose petals fell and Ronnie's band sang their song. After he walked over to me, "I'm sorry Juliet, I should have told, you first. I want you to take me back" Ronnie said. I smiled, "gladly" I said as we hugged and kissed. I was so happy that him and I were together and I couldn't have been happier.
A few years later Ronnie and I were still together. None of us have talked to Lexus since, and Max had a girlfriend Aubrey. Her and I became really good friends, and the band got huge. They completely blew up and they did their first tour and Aubrey and I went along and sold merch. My life was so perfect compared to before and I was only wanting it to get better. I didn't think it would be possible though and it my relationship was hard to maintain. Every girl in the world was in love with Ronnie Radke but he was taken by me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything was going great except Max and Ronnie. When they got signed, their heads got way to big. They did heavy drugs and smoked but I still loved Ronnie, I could never leave him. He almost died, and their label almost dropped them. One night when Aubrey was on the computer arguing with this one kid Max got involved to get him to stop but when he messed with Max, Ronnie's best friend, it was a huge mistake. Ronnie and him were supposed to go and just fight but that turned into something more and someone shot the kid and he died. It wasn't Ronnie but they took him anyway. I didn't even get to say good bye. A few weeks later visitation right were opened and I went into the Jail to see him. The walls were white and I was walked back to the conference room and sat down in front of a window. I picked up the phone and so did Ronnie. "What do you want me to do?" I asked. "I can't put my while life on hold for you anymore" I explained. "I don't want you to" he said. "I don't want to leave you though and by doing so It's going to kill me" I said. "It's going to kill me not knowing if your waiting for me to get out." I sighed and got up. "Juliet,.....I- I love you" he said as I hung up the phone and walked out of the prison. Five years of my life went down the drain. I was with Ronnie from when I was 15, till now 19.
I walked back home and gathered up my things and left. I moved to Pa, to get away, in a quiet little place where I met my new friends.