Girl Anachronism

Chapter; 2

Let me show you how it works
(Let's get out of here)
Let me show you how it works
I like it hard


Prissy and I were walking up Delta Avenue when we finally reached our destination, Exit Indie, one of the best Indie Rock clubs in the Hollywood area. We were there pretty early so there wasn't much people in line.

We had dressed up before we left the house; I, in black skinny pants (yes, pants, not jeans) with purple suspenders over a white, short-sleeved shirt and topped with an old school fedora. Prissy was wearing a zebra print mini-skirt, black ankle boots, and a ripped The Distillers top.

We looked rather ace, if I do say so myself.

Paying our twelve dollar fee to the ticket collector, who was a cute looking college kid that resembled Jimmy Urine. Stepping into the underground club, a powerful smell of of sweat, sex, and incense hit my nose.

"This is my kinda joint Izz," Prissy commented as she smiled looking around her.

I laughed, intertwined my right arm with her left and walked us both around our new home for the next four hours.

"Woah, hottie alert at twelve o' clock," Prissy pointed out as two guys came out on the stage and started fixing up the instruments. One of them had short, shaggy blonde hair with sky blue streaks and was wearing tight, dark green jeans with a black band shirt that had some obscure band on it and no shoes. The other had black medium length hair with red streaks and was wearing baggy jeans with tattered converse and a dirty, white shirt.

"I like blondie," Prissy replied as she licked her lips in a pedophile-ish looking way and turned to look at me. "What do you think?"

I turned my gaze away from the baggy jeaned boy to face her. "I think he's going to get some gross foot disease if he doesn't put on any shoes. That's what I think."

She giggled and lightly pushed my shoulder. "No, seriously."

I shrugged. "The guy with the red streaks is pretty cute."

Her green eyes gleamed in the dull light. "Really?" she asked.

I shrugged again then nodded.

She gave me a quick wink as she turned to face the boys that were now joined by two other guys. Cupping her hands together to her mouth, she yelled, "Hey! Bert, Quinn, come over here for a sec, yeah?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Jimmy Urine is the lead singer
of Mindless Self Indulgence.
I hope you knew that (:

.. and yes, Bert McCracken and Quinn Allman
will be important characters throughout this story :]

.. and a fedora is a hat from like the 20s-50s
during the height of the Italian Mob era. Ya digg?