Girl Anachronism

Chapter; 3

Come on let's get outta here
I wanna take your hand and disappear
Come one lets get out of here
I whisper in your ear


The two boys named Bert and Quinn looked up to see who called them, saw it was Prissy, jumped off of the five foot high stage and started to walk towards us; each one grinning like kids set loose in a candy store.

"Priss," I muttered under my breath as I watched the two boys walk their way towards us, "what in hell are you doing?" I asked her in my most calmly of voices.

She gave me a quick nudge and said in her best Godfather voice, "I'm makin' you an offa' you can't and won't refuse, bitch."

Well, let me tell you one thing though, these boys were much cuter up close.

"'Sup Miss Priss," the blonde smirked as he leaned over to give her a kiss on the corner of her mouth and a one-amed hug. "Who's your friend?"

"Stop trying to feel me up, you ass," she snapped while smacking his hand away from her butt, however, she was smiling. "Quinnie, this is my bestest friend, Izzy. Oh, and the derranged, psychotic looking one over there is Bert."

Bert pretended to blush and giggle, and pushed his hand at her in a girly-girl manner. "Why Priscilla, you flatter me so!" Then he looked over at me and I'm pretty sure he looked me over, up and down. He noticed me looking at him looking at me and gave a short heyena-ish laugh. Leaning in, he gave me a hug; he smelt of cigarettes, beer, and happimess, oddly enough - that is, if happiness had a smell. He pulled back quickly before I could return the pleasantry and smirked at me, eyes gleaming widly.

"You are one pretty chica; we should chill later, yeah?"

Without waiting for a response, he gave Quinn a look, uttered a 'see ya later' to Priss and I and jogged back to the stage, hopping up and going back to help the other two guys with instruments.

I glanced at Priss and Quinn, my face clearly wanting an answer for what had just happened.

"You're pretty lucky Izzy," Quinn started to say as he ran his hand through his blonde and blue streaked hair, as he slowly started to walk backwards when Bert called him over to help (actually, his exact words were 'Quinniver, get your cracker ass over here and help us or I'mma let Paco and his friends gang rape you tonight.') "He's pretty rude to people, especially girls, most of the time."

He gave Prissy a quick wink and siad he'd get us backstage so we could all r the show. Then ran to the stage to help.

"Priss," I began slowly, "what did Bert do when you two first met?"

She gave me a disgusted look and scrunched her nose up.

"He shoved my face in his armpit."

Oh, well, that's lovely.
♠ ♠ ♠
FYI: The setting for this story is in Hollywood, California.
The Used will consist of Bert, Quinn, Jepha, and DAN - not Branden.
This is in 2008 but Bert and Quinn will look like they did in 2004, capiche?

-This will make sense later.