Girl Anachronism

Chapter; 4

You like it fast
I like it hard
You like it fast
I like it hard
You like it fast
I like it hard
Bitch


Apparently Quinn and Bert were in this pretty (undergroundly) famous alterna-rock band. Prissy and I both know this because by the next half hour the club was fully pact and hardly any room to dance, mosh, breathe, or whatever tickled your fancy.

Their name? The Used. Pretty fitting, eh?

Bert screamed like it was nobodies business, Quinn played his guitar like he was a beating pulse of an eleven year old boy just finding out what porn was. The rest of the band members, who we later found out by a bunch of screaming groupies, were Jepha and Dan who both also played extremely well.

By the next two hours they were done with their set and an indie-grimey European band called Hadouken! was setting up their gear.

I immediately felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and a head sitting aon top of my right shoulder. I slowly cocked my head to the left side to see who this stranger was and curse them out for getting into my personal zone.

But I didn't.

It was Bert.

And Bert was point five seconds away from kissing me on the mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Quickie, just to hold you guys up.

Banners are nice and
so are comments (:

OH, AND LISTEN TO HADOUKEN!
Especially "That Boy That Girl".