Girl Anachronism

Chapter; 6

You taste like heaven baby
A brand new craving lately
Surround me - I'm drowning
Let me hit this - so delicious


The inside of Jack's was amazing as frick. Their were different areas for different type of people. If you were with the punks you hung out at The Ramones near the ice cream area, if you were with the goths you were at Siouxie's next to the bathrooms, if you were crazy rave kids you were near the windows. But everyone mingled with each other, and et cetera.

It was heaven for the outcasts, a place to go to when your home life was so unbearable, when your friends didn't get you, when your mind was spinning out of control. The owner's, Jack Candy and his wife, Ellen Candy were so welcoming, they even let some kids sleep there when need be so they wouldn't become runaways and get picked up by the cops. They couldn't have kids of their own so this was the next best thing.

Jepha and Quinn were downing root beers and cokes, when we got over to their table. Bert was singing a very sultry "Santa Baby".

He patted his thigh and I took the invitation to sit on his lap. "So, tell Bertie Claus, have you been a good girl this year?"

Prissy gave me a quick glance and then continued her conversation with Dan about the philosophical semantics of the downfall of music.

Full flirt mode, activate!

I put my arms around his neck and scrunched my face up in a thinking gesture, "Well, Bertie Claus, it really depends on what counts as good. I mean, I could have done some bad things that felt really good to some people."

Bert gave me a dirty smirk and wrapped his arms around my small waist as he replied, "Oh, yeah? Maybe you should tell me some of these bad things so I can see if they really were bad or not."

I went to take a sip of Prissy's Dr. Pepper that she had just ordered which caused me to squirm in Bert's lap for a bit ("Oops, sorry!" Psh, accident my ass) and fought to look at her, I know that she was probably congratulating me and had a big smile on her face.

When I turned to look back at him, he had bitten his bottom lip and a wide grin was forming underneath. His eyes had turned an icy, winter blue which made me shudder a bit on the inside.

"So, what do you want for Christmas, Bertie Claus?" I asked him.

His grip on my waist grew tighter.
♠ ♠ ♠
A quickie for the holidays.
Happy ChristmaHannuKwanzaka guys<3