Girl Anachronism

Chapter; 7

You make me feel so fierce

"Iz?"

...

"Izzy."

...

"Isobella, wake up."

A girlish but firm voice woke me from my sleep. Thank god because I was having a nightmare; something about Michael Jackson dying. It was horrible.

"Hehwhashappnin?" My mouth had not yet caught up with my brain and caused my speech to come out in a weird jargon. Although my vision was fine, a bit blurry but fine ... unfortunately.

Jeffree was staring, no, correction, he was glaring at me.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?"

I immediately pushed the covers off of me and sat straight in my bed. Jeffree never yells at me.

"What are you talking about? What did I do?"

He gave me a sarcastic grin and threw his arms up in exasperation. "And she doesn't even know what she did," Jeffree started saying to himself. Then he turned the conversation back to me.

"I wake up around four this morning to find some boy smoking a piff in the living room. When I asked him what the fuck he was doing here, he told me you said he could spend the night!"

By this point, she was shrilling. Her voice had gone from Femme One to Femme Ten in a nanosecond. But honestly, that was really understandable. I'd be angry at myself too - if only I knew what exactly happened last night.

"Jeffree, I'm sorry. Please calm down and at least let me explain what I know - "

"What you know? What do you mean, 'what you know'? Seriously Isobella? I don't wanna hear it. I mean, I pretty much let you do whatever the hell you want! I let you stay out all hours of the night and morning with your friends. And you bring this doped up kid here? In my home?"

I just noticed that she wasn't wearing any makeup. Her naturally pale face was red. The whites of her eyes were red. She seemed big to me from her voluptuous anger yet small from the pain she was showing me.

"Priscilla's not coming over for a month," she growled as she paced the room, spewing my sentence at me. "None of your friends are coming over for a month. You're gonna go to school and come straight home. No parties. No movies. Don't even ask me. And if you bring that boy over again, I swear."

And with that, he left. Not without slamming the door.

I slowly laid back into my bed. I moved to my side and huddled up my legs to my chest, wrapping my arms around them.

And cried.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't updated this since .. last Christmas?
JFCFKGXKGD - Summer - Updates. :D.

PS> Bare with me, I've forgotten where I'm going with this story.
PSS> Piff is marijuana, weed, joint, spliff, mary j, cannabis, etc. :tehe:
PSSS> I use (he) and (she) alternatively (for Jeffree) incase you're wondering/you've noticed.