Status: I'll try to update at least once a week

Run Faster, Fight Harder

Target practice

After four months there was still word of the world little but still there was still survivors.
We picked a few a mother and her little five year old boy, Beatrice and Alec. He was so adorable the was he played with max how was now an adult dog that look like he could crush you but was a gentle giant.
I think it was Alec that gave us a reason to fight,the innocent you saw when you look into his eyes gave you reason to live, not only to live but be at peace.
We all stayed in a small cabin in the woods in the middle of nowhere. Over the past few month I taught then a few jujitsu moves I knew would benefit
. I taught my mom, Iris and Beatrice how to shoot and aim for the head, since they were still practicing I gave them lasers that will let them aim better.
Although I wasn't an excellent shoot I was good enough, I was better in swords and knives, since I spent half of my life time learning karate, Brazilian jujitsu and a bit of boxing. Over the few months there was a couple of flesh eaters became -target practice. My mother walked up to me with a serious look on my face.

"What's wrong mom?" I questioned with a curious look my face, my purple hair laid limply on my face some what blinding me.

"We're running low on food and wood, I was wondering if-" I cut her off.

"I could get more wood and don't worry I'll go hunting. Who know today might be our lucky day." I stood up smiling towards my mom, I kissed her on the cheek and walked towards the cabin.

"Leo your in charge and keep watch, I'm going for some wood and hopefully a rabbit." I stated as I picked up the sniper riffle.

"Do you want me to go with you?" He asked. I placed a pistol on my hip holster.
"No it's fine I can take care of myself ,it's you guys I'm worried about"Smiling at my little brother who had come so far"'ll leave max with you just in case." I placed a couple of daggers on my thigh and walked out.

Alec came running towards me laughing as max trailed behind him, Alec hugged my leg and asked where I was going.

" I'll be back little one, I'm just gonna go get more fire wood and whatnot" I said ruffling his hair

"Well can I go with you?" Alec asked.

I giggled "No, sweetie I need you to say here and take care of your mommy" with that I kissed him on the cheek and left. Max started whining but I told him to stay and walked towards the woods.

.: hour and half later:.

After hours of hunting I caught a bunch of squirrels and one rabbit. With that I decided to head back to the cabin. One of the undead came out of now here charging towards me. I pulled on of me daggers and aiming right to its head.
The thing fell to the ground and I walked towards it yanking the dagger out of its head. When I look up I spotted a deer. So innocent,so pure and full of...meat.
aimed my rifle right to the deer's head and shot.

" YES!!!" I said jumping up and down excitedly, I sprinted towards the deer earning a few scratches from the branches.
I saw the deer in view ready to claim my prize when I saw an arrow logged in its heart.

"Where did you come from?" I wondered out loud as I pulled the arrow out of the deer
♠ ♠ ♠
I figure why not give you two chapters before I head back to school -_- hope you guys like it!?
Pros and cons on this chapter?
Are you pro or against Shane?
Love,
Enchantress