Status: My first story :) hope you like it. NONE of this is true obviously <3

My Feelings for You Are Forever

Chapter 11 - Nights Of Love

''That was the best shower I've ever been in.'' Jacoby said, grinning. He pulled on a shirt and sat on the bed next to Jerry, who was already dressed. Jerry smiled, ''Yes, me too, Coby. I was thinking, tonight we could get a couple beers in from the store? And then...its up to you.'' Jacoby thought Jerry's idea was good, so he agreed. He gave him a wink as if to say 'i know what you're thinking'.

About 2 hours later, it started to get dark. Jacoby thought he best go for the beers, because if anyone saw Jerry his wife would find out where he really was. A bit of paparazzi was okay, but if Jade found out that he lied, she would get suspicious. ''I think it would be better if I went to the store. Don't want anyone to see you. But I will only be half an hour or so, watch some TV while I'm gone.'' Jerry didn't want to be on his own, he wanted Coby so stay with him, but he understood and let him go.

Traffic wasn't bad, stores weren't busy and no one asked Jacoby to sign anything. He felt good, and got home quickly.

When he got in the living room, he walked over to the couch and gave Jerry a small kiss on the cheek before putting the beers in the fridge. Jerry watched him as he walked, chuckling as Jacoby made a face at him. ''Sit down. I was going through your films....and I found one about cars and monsters. Haha, I thought we could watch it.'' Jerry said. ''That sounds great, just let me get into something more comfortable. These jeans are chaffing and hurting my fucking ass.'' Coby did a little dance, trying to make the jeans more comfortable while walking up the stairs. Jerry laughed again.

When Jacoby finally came downstairs, Jerry had the menu up on the screen. ''Finally! You took more time than my wife does on date night!'' He joked. Jacoby was only in a pair of boxers, so it was clear he wasn't just getting changed. ''Sorry, Katy was on the phone. Its just dawning on me, she will be home in about 4 days.'' he sighed. ''Well, we should make the most of it.'' Jerry said, he got up and walked over to Jacoby. He placed his arms around the singers waist and pulled him close. Jacoby buried his head in Jerry's neck. ''I want this to be able to happen every single day. I need you so much Jerry.'' Jacoby said. He had sad eyes now, not the happy, excited ones, hurt, troubled ones. Jerry knew what to do. He knew this would help Jacoby, because it had the first time.

Jerry pushed away from Jacoby slightly, but still kept close enough to kiss his neck. With his left hand, he stroked Jacoby's hair at the back and with his right he moved further down towards his boxers. Jacoby moved his head up and looked into Jerry's eyes. He wanted him to keep going. ''Jerry, thank you. Do what you wa-.'' before he could finish Jerry had shoved him on the couch. Jacoby lay there, wondering what would happen next. Jerry yanked off his own boxers, then Coby's. ''It's my pleasure. Really, my pleasure.'' Jerry said winking. He made his way down Jacoby's body, until he reached his dick. Jerry grabbed it, Jacoby moaned. Jerry slowly started licking the tip of it, then made it go deeper in his mouth until it touched the back of his throat. Coby couldn't handle how good it felt, so much better than anyone else had ever done it. He started sweating a lot, he couldn't hold it in anymore, and he released in Jerry's mouth. Jerry wasn't disgusted or shocked, in fact he was turned on even more. ''You shut, me up, when you swallow me down...'' Jacoby sang whilst running his fingers through Jerry's hair.

After a few more minutes of having Jacoby in his mouth, Jerry let him go, but quickly moved up and kissed his chest. Jacoby was loving it, he wanted more. He pushed the guitarist off of him, and made sure he was sat up properly. He stood up and positioned himself, before slamming himself down on Jerry's already hard dick. Jerry moaned rather loudly, and hearing Jacoby's moans of pleasure nearly sent him over the edge. Jerry thought that Jacoby may stop but no, he kept going up and down until he made Jerry blow up, which provided a lubricant and made it easier for Jacoby to keep going. Jacoby sat down fully and made Jerry go even deeper inside him, which caused him to go all over Jerry's stomach. ''Fuck, you're so sexy!!'' Jerry screamed. He started to jerk Jacoby off while he stayed in the same position, enjoying it while it lasted. ''Jerry, I love you! AHH!'' Shouted Jacoby as they worked in a pattern, moving together at the right times and making each other even more horny.

Ten sweaty, sticky, amazing minutes went by and they were both out of breath. Jacoby climbed off Jerry and sat beside him. They sat in silence, panting and shaking.

Another few minutes went past, and Jerry spoke up. ''Lets clean this couch, and watch this film, shall we?'' Jacoby nodded.

They scrubbed the couch, fooling around while doing it. The job would've took less time if they hadn't kissed so much doing it, but it was finally done and they sat down. ''Are you gonna get the beers?'' asked Jerry. ''Sure'' Jacoby came back from the fridge holding four cans of Budweiser. ''Here, two each'' said Jacoby with a smile. Jerry smiled back and gestured towards the space beside him on the couch. Coby sat down, and pulled a blanket over him and Jerry. They were both still naked and a bit cold. Jerry stretched his legs out and put them on the small black coffee table in front of the couch. Jacoby put his head on Jerry's chest and snuggled into him. Jerry put his arms around Jacoby and pressed play on the remote.

Only 20 minutes or so into the film, Jerry saw that Jacoby was sleeping. Jacoby grabbed onto his best friends chest, he was obviously having a bad dream. Jerry put his arms around the singer, as if he was protecting him from the world. ''Sssh, Coby, it's okay. I'm here.'' he said. This woke Jacoby, he didn't open his eyes, he just smiled and moved closer into Jerry. ''And Jacoby, I love you too.'' said Jerry.

Jerry loved Jacoby. Jacoby loved Jerry. They both knew they felt right with each other. They had four more nights together, so they spent them with love. And lots of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
not true
sorry for mistakes
please recommend if u think is good so far, thanks :)