Status: My first story :) hope you like it. NONE of this is true obviously <3

My Feelings for You Are Forever

Chapter 3 - Jerry Knows

They sat in silence for nearly ten minutes. Jacoby sat with his head down, while Jerry stared at him with a shocked look on his face. He didn't know what to say. Seeing Jacoby so down broke his heart...but what could he do? He couldn't say everything was gonna be ok, because he didn't know. Jerry was confused, he was...happy. Thoughts circled round the guitarists mind. He liked the idea of him and Coby, but how could it work? He felt like crying himself.

Jerry sat tight, before reaching over and putting his arms around Jacoby. He pulled him close and Jacoby sobbed. They both did.

After wiping the tears away from his face, Jacoby said ''I'm sorry''. Jerry shook his head, ''No, you don't have to be sorry. Its not your fault, and its not a bad thing''. Coby sighed. ''Jerry! It is a bad thing. if anyone found out, my family would be devastated. Everyone would hate me. I don't want that! And what if they thought you felt the same way? It would kill me to know you were going through hell just because I'm messed up. I'm such a fucking IDIOT!'' He shouted. Jacoby stood up and and walked up and down the room. ''You mean so much to me....'' His voice trailed away to silence. Jerry looked at him, he loved Jacoby. Really. ''Coby, don't ever say that about yourself again. You are NOT an idiot, you aren't messed up! You can't help your feelings...no one can.'' Jacoby looked at him, oh how much he loved his kindness. Jacoby fucking adored everything about Jerry. He wanted him so much. ''Sit back down'' said Jerry. ''Relax, I'm here for you'' Coby knew that, but he wanted more from Jerry.

Jacoby sat, and put the back of his head on the couch. Jerry sat back too. He wanted to let Jacoby know he was really there for him. Would this be the right thing to do? Would it make things weird? He didn't know..but he could only hope for the best. Jerry took his hand and put it on Coby's leg, and kept it there until Jacoby said, ''What are you doing?'' Jerry laughed, ''I'm trying to show you that I'm for for you, dumbass! You don't get it do you Coby?'' He shook his head, ''What the fuck, Jerry? Your confusing me. Don't. I can't handle any more stress right now!'' Coby frowned as Jerry grabbed his shoulders and shook him. ''Jacoby..I love you too. I LOVE the thought of me and you. I mean it.'' Jacoby didn't know what to say. He was so overwhelmed. And happy. They both smiled at each other. They felt something coming...closer...closer...their lips met. It was like fireworks for them both. Jerry put his hands on Jacoby's face and Jacoby started to explore Jerry's body with his hands. It felt so right, but Coby suddenly realized what he was doing. He pulled away from his best friend and hurried to the door. ''Where are you going??!'' Shouted Jerry, his shirt half buttoned. ''This is wrong. I'm sorry I told you, we can;t do this'' Said Jacoby, and walked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for mistakes