Status: My first story :) hope you like it. NONE of this is true obviously <3

My Feelings for You Are Forever

Chapter 5 - Jacoby and Jerry Get What They Want

Jerry's on top of Jacoby, who was lying on the couch, making sure he really wanted to do this. ''You sure?'' Jerry asked. Jacoby smiled, ''Yes, lets do it, I need this'' Jerry laughed. He took away one arm that was supporting his right hand side, so he bowed down closer to Jacoby and started to stroke his face. It was obvious Jacoby liked it. Jerry loved the feel of his skin and hair. He kissed Coby's face and started to take off his jacket, then his own. Jacoby got a hold of Jerry's t-shirt and pulled it over his head. And then jerry did the same to him. Their bodies rubbed up against each other on the black leather sofa, both of them trembling with excitement. Jacoby kissed Jerry's neck and hugged him tight. Jerry started to unbutton his own trousers, then Coby's. They were now fully naked and more horny than ever.

With his right hand, Jerry rubbed Jacoby's leg..then he got further up. Jacoby winced and smiled as Jerry grabbed hold of his dick and stroked it. He got faster and Jacoby couldn't help but cum a little on Jerry's hand. ''Ahh'' He said with pleasure. Jerry knew that meant he was enjoying himself. Jerry rubbed the cum on Jacoby's face, then licked it off. Jacoby put his hands around Jerry's body and squeezed his ass.

Jacoby wanted more. They both did. Jerry stood up, got Coby up with him and shoved him against the wall. He got hold of the singers arms and kept him still against the wall while he licked his neck, sucked on his lips, and kissed him deeply. Jacoby liked when Jerry was so dominant. ''Holy shit, Jerry. You know how to make me happy so well''. Jacoby said, when he got the chance to speak. Jerry smiled and stared into Coby's eyes. Then looked at all of his body. ''Shaddix, you are one sexy motherfucker. I'll do anything to make you happy. God, you're getting me so fucking horny! Come here!'' Jerry picked Jacoby up and made his legs wrap around his waist. ''Get in!'' Yelled Jacoby. Jerry put his dick up Jacoby and moved slow in and out. He gradually got faster, Jacoby let out screams of pleasure. ''FUCK!!'' Jacoby shouted as Jerry came inside him. It felt amazing. Jerry slammed Jacoby on the wall a few times, still moving in and out of him. Jacoby was sweating, he put his arms around Jerry and licked his face and neck. They were both tired, but incredibly happy. Jerry pulled himself out of Jacoby, and they sat back on the couch.

''Oh man. That's what I'm fucking talking about.'' Said Jacoby, with a cheeky smile on his face. Jerry was satisfied too. ''That was amazing. You feel better? I hope not. Because I wanna do that again. I wanna do YOU again.'' Said Jerry. He sent Jacoby a dirty look, and Jacoby answered with one himself. ''I feel better. Much better. But that doesn't mean I don't wanna do it again.'' Said Jacoby, he winked at Jerry. ''Kiss me'' Said Coby. Jerry did...

And they spent the whole night together in the studio.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for mistakes
please don't judge me on this
its what i wanted to write about
NONE OF THIS IS TRUE