Status: My first story :) hope you like it. NONE of this is true obviously <3

My Feelings for You Are Forever

Chapter 8 - Need A Break

Jacoby sat down, next to Katy who was lying on the bed, sobbing. He felt awkward. A few years ago, he would've just lied down next to her, and put his arms around her. But now, it was harder. He knew how wrong it would feel. Despite his feelings for Jerry, he did still love Katy, just not in the same way.

After a minute or so of sitting on the bed looking at the floor, he placed his arm on Katy's shoulder and patted her. ''Katy. Can we talk?'' he said in a quiet, mumbled voice. Katy turned her neck, so she could face Jacoby. She pushed hersef up with her arms, and was no longer lying on the bed. ''Talk? About what? How keeping me happy is so much work? How you don't sleep with me anymore? How this marriage is falling apart?!'' she spoke louder on the last one. Jacoby looked at her. He honestly didn't know what to say...what to think. ''Stop crying. And don't shout. I'm trying to be calm about this.'' he said. ''Fine. What do you think we should do? Marriage counselling?'' Katy said, wiping her tears. Jacoby was horrified that she would even suggest that. Someone would find out, and then all their problems would be out in the open. ''Absolutely not! I don't want everyone finding out, and there would be so many bad things being said about me. I would be 'another rockstar breaking his wife's heart' and I'm not that sort of person, fuck no. We just need a break.'' he said, looking straight through Katy.

''What do you mean?'' Katy said, worried about what Jacoby may be suggesting. ''I just mean some time apart. Not divorce, not separation, just week or so. You and the kids can go on holiday, I'll pay. I will take care of the house. When you come back, we will have missed each other. And we can get back to normal.'' Jacoby answered. He didn't know why he was trying to hard to keep this marriage going...when he wasn't interested anymore. ''Okay, Coby.'' Katy stood up and walked out of the room, before turning around again and giving Jacoby a slight kiss on the lips and a ''thank you''.

Jacoby was left sitting there, his lips were dry. He didn't feel the rush go through him like he did when he kissed Jerry. Nope. He felt nothing.

Katy, Mack, and Jordan were to leave in the morning, as Coby had booked the flights and hotel online the night him and Katy had talked. He payed for it all. Katy thought he just wanted some space and a 'break'...that was true. But Jacoby also wanted his family away for a week so he could have the house to himself. With Jerry.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope u like it
again, none of it true
sry its short:/