Status: Nowadays I lose inspiration quickly, so some comments to cheer me on, eh?

The Girl Who Stayed.

The Doctor Dances

Violet reached over and switched the breaks off as they landed, silencing the screeching sound.
"Hey!" The Doctor swatted at her hand, playfully. "1425. Welcome, to the Middle Ages." He beckoned her up the stairs and into a different room in the TARDIS and directed her to a side door. "I trust you know how to dress for a dance." He said, disappearing into the room opposite. She grinned excitedly as she stepped into the door he instructed her to go through, and found that there were many more, and one of them opened for her invitingly. Inside was an array of various Medieval dresses, but one seemed to draw her to it. A black and violet corseted dress with a hood. It was perfect. She shimmied out of her plain white dress and slipped into the other dress, which seemed to adjust itself to her measurements. She walked up to the full length mirror and quickly did her hair up in a braided bun. After a moment of inspecting herself in the mirror, something she rarely ever did, she spun on her heel and went out of the rooms to meet the Doctor. He was there, dressed in a black tunic, and his longish brown hair simply tied back at the nape of his neck. He handed her a pair of boots that seemed to fit the era, and as she was putting them on, he slipped a purple rose clip into her hair.
"There." He said. "All done. Ready?" He offered his arm as they descended the staircase and arm-in-arm, the exited the TARDIS, locking it behind them. They strolled out from behind the stables and into the square, where music was playing and many people, men, women, children, were all dancing around a great fire, and the Doctor smiled at her, a smile full of childish excitement, which she easily reciprocated.

He extended a hand and she placed her own in it, laughing excitedly as they joined in the dancing.
"So, The Doctor dances."
"He does."
As he spun her around, she was suddenly hit with visions. She gasped.
"No! Not now." She prayed, barely feeling the Doctor's arms catch her as she fell, and she didn't even hear him speaking to her, worried. She saw a girl with long brown hair and chocolate eyes, smiling, at the TARDIS console, and her name came easily.
"Clara Oswin Oswald."
Then a woman with darker skin and curly, light brown hair replaced Clara. "Hello, sweetie."
"Melody Pond."
Then a couple replaced the woman, a redheaded couple, man and wife, holding on to each other as the TARDIS flew through space, towards a different time, and the vision shifted to a graveyard, where the couple had just disappeared by the touch of a weeping angel. The gravestone had their names.
"Rory and Amelia Williams. Ponds."
Now there was a man, running towards the TARDIS, calling for The Doctor as he launched himself at the departing box, latching onto it.
"Captain Jack Harkness."
Jack shifted out of veiw as her vision tunneled into the TARDIS where a woman with dark skin and dark hair stood smiling at a different version of the Doctor.
"Martha Jones."
Back farther, Martha disappeared and a woman stood, crying in the Doctor's embrace. I was going to be with you forever. She whispered. I know. The Doctor replied, catching her as she lost conciousness.
"Donna Noble."
She, too, disappeared, and finally Violet's vision left her on a beach, a place she recognized as Bad Wolf Bay. The Doctor stood there, an apparation before a blonde woman in tears.
I-I love you." She said, trying to wipe the tears from her eyes.
Quite right, too. And I suppose, if it's my last chance to say it... Rose Tyler-" The Doctor vanished, and the vision stopped, leaving Violet staring up at the current face of the Doctor.
"Violet?"
"Rose Tyler." She finished. His face paled.
"How do you know those names, Violet? Why do you seem so familiar? I'm so sure I've never seen you before in my entire life, and that's a long time!" He demanded, tears threatening to fall from his eyes.
"Rose Tyler is dead, Doctor." She whispered. He froze. "And Vivienne Violet stands with her soul."
♠ ♠ ♠
Took me a long time to finish this. It's a bit rushed, seeing as I'm in class right now and the bell is about to ring, hopefully the next one won't take so long.