Status: I will update periodically.

Break Your Little Heart

Ch. 2

It didn't take long to have all of my assigned busses, locked and loaded and ready for the road. Alice came around shortly after, and collected the clipboards.

"So, is this how we'll start every morning?" I asked. She smiled, looking down at my list and nodded.
"Yes." She said, looking back out at the buses. "It's much more fun once we get to the venue. Don't worry." And she headed back over to the main tenting station.

I sighed, leaning against my assigned bus, and looked out at the rest of the crew. I'm sure it'd be much more fun once I actually made friends here, if I ever did.

"You done here?" I heard from behind me. I jumped, moving away from the bus. He giggled.
"Sorry if I scared you." He said, smiling down at me. He put out his hand.
"You must be new here. Hi, I'm Jason." He said. I put out my hand to shake his.
"I'm Madison." I said. His smile grew. I felt my cheeks burn.

He had a nice face; and dark brown hair, styled up but cut short on the sides. Behind his glasses were two large, dark brown eyes. They were plain, but interesting. They stayed somewhat squinted as he held his glare. I looked away, gently pulling my hand back.
"Well, it was nice meeting you, Jason." I said quietly. He giggled.
"You too, Madison. Now, are you done here?" I nodded, moving away. He smiled.
"Great." He said, before going onto the bus. I sighed, looking back out at the rest of the buses.

This was my life for the next few months, and I was excited.