Status: I will update periodically.

Break Your Little Heart

Ch. 7

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I said. He raised one eye brow, shaking his head. He giggled.
"If that was your attempt at flirting, then I guess I really don't have any reason to think you'd ever go for a rockstar." I shoved him.
"Shut up!" I snapped. He laughed, gently grabbing my arm, catching his balance from falling down the stairs.

"Calm down." He sighed "I'm only kidding." He smirked at me, running his fingers through his hair.

"So, are you gonna watch them with me?" I asked. He shrugged, crossing his arms across his chest.
"Maybe. Someone's gonna have to keep you from jumping on the stage, aren't they?" I felt my cheeks get red, and went to shove him again. He quickly grabbed my arms.
"Don't push me." He giggled. I couldn't help but smile at him. His eyes seemed to light up behind his glasses when he smiled. It made my cheeks burn even more.

"I suppose I'll watch.. if you really want me to." He said. I smiled.
"Yes, I just need you there with me, Jason." I said, emphasizing on my sarcastic tone. He stuck his tongue out at me. He sighed.

"Can you just tell me what's so great about these guys, Maddy?" He asked. His tone had changed. He looked up at me, his eyes wide behind his glasses, now shoving his hands into his pockets.
"I.. um.. I mean.. I don't know. It's just.. I think it's cool. That people can take their feelings.. and put them into a song. And.. it can effect so many peoples lives." He bit his lip, nodding.
"So.. it doesn't have to be just.. these guys. You think that.. about any musician?" I shrugged.
"I.. I guess so, yeah. Why?" I asked. He shook his head, looking down at his feet.
"No reason. I was just curious." He said softly. I sighed.

"Come on." I said, reaching out and taking his hand. He picked his head back up, and smiled at me, biting his lip.
"Where are we going?" He asked, following eagerly. I giggled.

"You'll see when we get there. Just trust me."