Status: Five-shot. {Complete}

Midnight Paranoia

Oh My God

Fourty minutes away from the orphanage Matt drove up a driveway for a house that looked pretty damn amazing. With a long driveway, three garages, pretty small front yard and a stone house I thought I was going to die. There was a gate so cars can't come up to the driveway and the door from the driveway to the little porch thing also had a lock. Which mean many keys or I could climb the 5'2 tall wall so if I forget keys, then it won't be too bad, just the gate from the street to the driveway.
"Oh my god" I choked out as I stepped out from the car. I heard Matt chuckle, I saw Val smile at me as she walked past me and helped Matt with my stuff. I walked to the trunk and grabbed my guitar and drumsticks before they could. I followed Matt inside the house with Val walking behind me, once inside I kicked my shoes off just like Matt and Val, we walked upstairs and I looked around trying to remember how I should come around in this huge house. Matt opened a door to a black coloured room with white or black stuff and I smiled, a queen sized bed in the middle and some stuff. Matt put my bags down and walked downstairs leaving Val and me in my new room.
"Do you like it, I know it's pretty simple and we just didn't know what you would like so we decided to wait until we had you here to get the stuff you wanted" Val said as I put my guitar and sticks down.
"You don't need to get me anything" I said and Val sighed.
"We want to, Beth said that you needed a stable home and family. So to get you the stable home we're getting your room into a place you can be yourself and be on your own" Val said and I nodded.
"Thanks I guess" I said and right when I stopped talking my belly growled because in all honesty the food they do at the orphanage isn't the best or even tasting good. So I eat whenever I just have to and never any other time.
"Your hungry, we're kicking the BBQ up just in an hour. Do you think you can wait until then?" Val asked and I nodded.
"I'm used to waiting on food" I said and she looked at me.
"The food at the orphanage isn't the best tasting food" I said and she smiled.
"Do you like meat and fries? Because I could call one of the guys to get you some McDonalds, Burger King or whatever you like" Val said and I shrugged.
"Haven't eaten meat since I was ten. But I do eat fries" I said and Val smiled.
"Beth said that you probably haven't taken your medication today, so whenever we eat you'll take it?" Val asked, she sounded like she was afraid I'll punch her and I won't.
"You know I'm not going to kill you? It's just ADHD, anxiety disorder and antidepressant medication right? Then the third is whenever I can't sleep, I need to take sleeping pills" I said and she nodded.
"Should I take care of the pills?" She asked and I nodded.
"I'm in a good mood and I'm being honest. Keep them no matter what I say. Because sometimes I say I took them when I haven't" I said and she nodded.
"I'll be downstairs if you need me" Val said before closing my door.
I sighed to myself and walked over to my bags, I packed my clothes, shoes, jewellry, makeup and whatever I might have in the bag. I decided to change because my pants and hoodie were waking my newest cuts sore, I changed into a pair of red and black lace thongs, purple and black lace bra, a black corset over the stomach, dark denim jeans which were ripped all over them with a white belt and a black sweater, which were knitted. I put on one black canvas with a golden gun print and on the other foot I put on a black canvas with a white skull foot print. I grabbed a pair of black and pink sunglasses, my sticks and my orange/yellow and black leopard printed skateboard before walking downstairs. I knew Val would be in the kitchen so I followed the food smell and found Val standing by the oven cooking with four other girls by the kitchen island talking.
"Which way is out?" I asked with from the doorway, everyone turned to me and the girls smiled but still looked a bit confused. Val smiled and laughed.
"We'll give you a tour of the house soon" Val said and I nodded.
"Who might you be?" One of the girls asked and I smiled.
"I'm Nikki" I replied and they smiled.
"It's Nikki, I told you that we adopted her today. Nikki, that's Michelle, Gena, Leana and Lacey" Val said and they nodded. "Sorry, just go left into a living room and then there will be a door to the backside" Val said, I nodded and was about to leave when she called my name.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Can you take these out to the boys?" Val asked handing me a six-pack of beer. I nodded and walked left into a living room and over to the glass door, I opened it and walked outside. Matt was by the grill and four men sat in chairs by the grill. I walked over to Matt and since no one noticed I laid behind the guys chair and took a drumstick to poke them. I sat up a bit and poked the first guy, I quickly laid down again as he looked back, he shrugged and continued to talk to the other guys and Matt. I did the same to the other three guys and they didn't notice me. I took the beer and stood up, I stood a bit behind Matt and poked him with the stick, he jumped a bit and looked around to see me.
"You scared the shit out of me" Matt laughed and I nodded.
"Well those things over there just shrugged it of, I had to" I said put the stick in my shoe. I held the beer to him and he took one before pointing at the four other guys. I gave them a beer and put the other one on the table.
"Who are you?" One guy asked and I smiled.
"I'm Nikki" I replied just like I did to the girls.
"Well Nikki, this is Johnny, Brian, Zacky and Jimmy" Matt said and pointed at each guy when he said their name.
"Cool, well I'm going skate" I said and grabbed my skateboard before looking to my left where the pool was, I looked to the left and decided that it was probably best to skate there. I placed my skateboard down and started to simply normally skate around the stone path, after a while I noticed further away was a staircase, I picked the skateboard up and got up the almost eight steps. I continued to skate a while a way an remembered I'll probably hurt myself with the sticks so I placed the skateboard down and ran down the staircase and over to Matt, I poked him again and he jumped again, he looked at me and I laughed.
"What?" I asked trying to sound innocent, which didn't work.
"Stop poking me!" He said and I smiled.
"Hold these and if you lose them you're gonna get a hell because I haven't taken my ADHD medication yet, just hold them and don't lose them because I'm gonna do some tricks with the skateboard and would've hurt myself if I had them in my shoes" I said and ran back to my skateboard. I jumped on it and started to skate closer to the staircase, I saw Matt, Johnny, Jimmy, Brian and Zacky watch me. I jumped up and I held my breath as I landed. I went over to them and smiled. "For once I didn't fall" I said and grabbed my drumsticks from Matt.
"You play?" Jimmy asked and I nodded.
"My uncles thought me how to play drums, guitar, piano and they thought me to be a better singer" I said and they nodded. "But I still suck, I guess they didn't wanna tell me that part" I said with a toothy grin.
"Come on, you're going to play" Jimmy said and started to drag me towards the house. I myself on the doorframe and he simply lifted me away and put me over his shoulder making my hip piercings lay against his shoulder. We walked past the kitchen and they only laughed at us, Jimmy opened a door and put me down. "Play!" He demanded and I shrugged before taking my sticks and sitting down my the drumset. I started to play The Bird And The Worm by The Used, while I played I sung some of the lyrics quietly to myself. Because it's easier to know where I am then. I finished and Jimmy gave me a wide smile which I returned but it came out as a weak smile instead.
"You've got the piano there, guitar there and sing a bit louder, then you're free to go" Jimmy said and I nodded walking over to the piano, I played Skin by Sixx: A.M on the piano and on the guitar I played Misunderstood by Mötley Crüe. I sang the songs and when I finished Jimmy lifted me up placing me on his shoulder and walked to the backyard where now everyone was. "She's awesome!" Jimmy said and put me down. Matt nodded and I smiled weakly before placing my sticks in Jimmy's hand and grabbing my skateboard and skated until I reached the fence, I started skating again and jumped down the stairs and over to the others where they now where done. I sat down and placed the sticks in my shoes and waited for food to be placed on my plate.
"ADHD, anxiety, antidepressant" Val counted the pills in my hand before handing my a water bottle. I drank some water, swallowed the pills and drank some more trying to get down faster. Matt grabbed my plate and placed some fries, a steak and some salad on it while Val got me some Dr. Pepper into my glass. I know I could've done it myself but since I'm not sure where they have everything and what-not.
The dinner went past quickly and soon Val got me upstairs to get changed into a bikini. I knew that I shouldn't fight with her because she would win in the end. I changed into a purple bikini top, black boyshorts bottoms, grey and green shorts, a white tank top saying "Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity" and a geen knitted cardigan with gold buttons and studded on the shoulders. I put on a pair of pink, black and yellow flip flops and grabbed my makeup and covered all the scars on my arms, on the sides between my belly and back and on my hips. I covered my chest tattoo but not the one on my back. I kept my hair like it was because it looked like they hadn't noticed my eyebrow piercings, tongue piercings or any other. But they'll notice the hip and belly button piercings. Maybe the nipple, tongue and eyebrow as well.
I walked downstairs holding my stomach in with air hoping no one would see how fat I am. I walked outside seing almost everyone in the pool. I sat down by the lower parts of the pool, having the stairs as support. Matt sat down beside me and I smiled.
"You know you don't need to go in?" Matt said and I nodded.
"I know, but I can stay by the lower parts and I don't think anyone will try to drown me" I said and he nodded.
"Coming?" He asked as he walked into the pool, I nodded and stood up.
"Jimmy look she got hip piercings, it's cute!" Leana said pretty loud making Matt and Val hear and they looked and as Leana said, there was a belly button piercing and two hip piercings.
"I agree, it's actually cute" Jimmy said and I groaned.
"I promise you, it takes forever to heal!" I said and Leana pouted.
"You can't swim, tan or stuff like that" I said and she pouted ever more.
"Oh, well I don't want it anymore" Leana said and I laughed. I felt my phone in my pocket and turned around and walked over to the table putting it down.
"Three piercings and one tattoo, something else?" Brian joked and I shrugged.
"Maybe" I said and gave him a cheeky grin.
"Tell me" Jimmy said rather loudly and I sighed.
"Two in my right eyebrow, one in my tongue and both nipples" I said and they nodded.
"You're barely fourteen, how did you even get it?" Matt asked and I smiled.
"I can call my uncle so you can blame him" I said getting my phone, I called my uncle and put the speaker phone on.
"Who am I killing today?" Benji asked as he answered and everyone laughed.
"None killing today. But I found someone who wanna rail you for getting me pierced and tattooed" I said and I heard Joel in the backround shouting 'Told you so!'.
"The nipple piercings, hip piercings, belly button piercings, tongue piercing, two eyebrow piercings, lower back tattoo and chest tattoo right?" Benji asked and I groaned.
"Thanks a lot Benjamin!" I said using his whole name.
"Joel's fault" Benji said and the phone shuffled until I heard the door slam shut.
"Hey sweetie, taking over Benji's problem" Joel greeted and I smiled.
"Matt, Brian, Jimmy, Johnny and Zacky wanna rail you out because Benji got the tattoos and piercings on a fourteen year old" I said and Joel chuckled.
"You were only eleven and twelve when you got them" Joel said and I nodded.
"Yeah, whatever" I said and the guys looked at me and I smiled.
"This is my two crazy uncles, Joel and Benji. I've got another uncle named Josh and an aunt named Sarah" I said and Brian smiled.
"Hello Joel, long time no see" Brian said and I looked at him confused.
"We know them, Good Charlotte ft. M. Shadows and Synyster Gates - The River" Matt said and I nodded.
"You were there Nikki" Joel said and I nodded.
"I know I kept messing up the bass stuff for Paul" I said and Joel laughed.
"Yeah, he was pissed two weeks after and now he's waiting for his revenge" Joel said and I smiled.
"Oh my god, I'm so scared" I faked and Joel laughed. We continued to talk for another twenty minutes until we decided that they would come to Huntington some time. I finally jumped into the water leaving the phone, flip flops, cardigan and tank top by the table. The night went on and we had some fun until Brian, Michelle, Johnny, Lacey, Zacky, Gena, Jimmy and Leana left to go home.
Val and Matt said goodnight to me and we went to sleep around 10PM, which is pretty early for me. Which also meant more time for nightmares to haunt me.