Status: Five-shot. {Complete}

Midnight Paranoia

"...Until There's Nothing Left Of Us Anymore"

Four Days Later, Matt's P.O.V

I shot up from the bed hearing a shreik and crying, I threw the cover off myself and tiredly walked out from mine and Val's bedroom wearing a pair of black basketball shorts. I walked down the hall and into Nikki's room. She was sobbing holding her Batman pillow close to herself, her pink skull pillow and black and yellow pillow saying Do Not Disturb were on there floor together with her dark purple cover. I sat down on her bed and tried to wake her up from her nightmare. After a while she shot up crying harder than she was before. I brought her into my arms and tried to calm her down.
"Nikki, it's OK: I'm right here. No-one will hurt you" I whispered into her ear while stroking her back with some kind of comfort. In these four days we've grown closer, she finally decorated her room how she wanted it, bought lots of stuff, clothes, shoes and what-not. Never have she cried as badly as she did now, never have she screamed because she was scared and never in my life did I think that when we adopted her I would act like her father in so many ways. I thought I was going to be that dad who's always your best friend more than your father. Never the good father, who wakes up in the middle of the night because your fourteen year old daughter is crying because the past haunt her in her nightmares.
"I saw it" She whispered when she had started to calm down, she didn't cry as much.
"What did you see?" I asked her quietly, didn't wanna be loud and make her more afraid than she already was.
"My dad put sleeping pills in her tic-tacs! My dad killed my mum, then he shot himself of guilt because she died!" Nikki cried holding onto me, as she was afraid to be left all alone. "She died because of him!" Nikki cried louder and I didn't know what to say or do.
"I'm sure he never meant it" I said, it was the best I could come up with.
"Promise me one thing Matt" Nikki whispered after few minutes in silence.
"What is the promise?" I asked quietly and she had a weak smile on her lips.
"Promise me that you'll never leave me back to the orphanage no matter what happen" Nikki said and I nodded.
"I promise you I won't ever leave you to the orphanage because I wouldn't be able to do that, I've grown too close for leaving you" I whispered and Nikki smiled.
"Thank you" I nodded and she smiled.
"Get back to sleep" I said as I laid her back into her bed, I put the pillows back in the bed and the cover over her. I kissed her forehead and said goodnight before leaving the lamp by the window on and closing the door. I walked back into mine and Val's room with a slight frown. Val was sitting up in the bed awake, waiting for me. I climbed back into the bed and laid down. Val came closer and laid her head on my chest.
"What was wrong?" She finally asked and I sighed.
"She had a nightmare" I simply answered and Val nodded.
"What about?" She asked and I shrugged.
"She said she saw her father put sleeping pills in her mothers tic-tacs, her mother died and her father shot himself because of the guilt of killing her mother" I replied quietly, wondering if she ever would stop having nightmares and become a normal hyper teen.
"Oh" Val said, speachless probably. I was too, it wasn't normal to hear something like that. A fourteen year old had been through a though life and right now was her highlight from the last seven years in her life.
"You know, I think it's good we decided to adopt just because we wasn't ready for a smaller one" I said suddenly, surprising both me and Val a bit.
"You wasn't ready, because you said that being on tour almost all the time you wouldn't wanna miss the kids younger years. But it's a good thing we adopted Nikki, she deserve the best" Val said and I smiled.
"We can still have a younger one?" I asked and Val chuckled lightly.
"Yeah, but right now?" Val asked and I nodded.
"I want one big family. You, me, Nikki and some smaller ones" I said and Val nodded kissing my chest. She crawled up so she was on top of me and gave me a cheeky smile.
"What about another girl and two boys?" Val asked with a smirk and I nodded.
"What about girls and boys until there's nothing left of us anymore" I growled lowly while pushing her over so she was underneath me. I quickly took of her nightdress and panties throwing them somewhere in the room. I kissed her neck and left a couple of hickeys as she slowly got my basketball shorts and boxers off, she threw them away somewhere in the room.
I looked into her eyes as I teased her entrance with the tip of my cock. She groaned and I laughed before kissing her deeply and before she could react I pushed my cock inside of her. We continued to kiss as I thrust in and out of her. Before we knew it we were both moaning lowly as we reached our orgasms. I gave her a cheeky smile and she knew what I meant. We kissed before continuing reaching for our next orgasm.

Nikki's P.O.V

As Matt left I knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep, I got up and dressed in a pair of black sweatpants, a black t-shirt and a black hoodie. Putting my hair up in a bun and putting on a pair of DC shoes, grabbing my phone and sitting back down on my bed I heard Matt growl and Val moan. I choked on my breathe and quickly dialed Jimmy's number since he told me to call him whenever I would need him, all the guys and girls did. When neither Jimmy, Leana, Gena, Zacky, Johnny, Lacey and Brian didn't answer I called Michelle, I waited for a few seconds until I heard her tired voice.
"What are you doing up Nikki?" Michelle asked and I smiled.
"Matt and Val are fucking" I said quietly and Michelle laughed, I heard Brian ask her what she was laughing at and she told Brian, he simply groaned and I smiled.
"Well I've got a feeling they'll be going the whole night. Since only you answer I'm asking you if I can stay at your place" I said and Michelle yawned and soon Brian was on the phone.
"Five minutes kid, write a note and put on the door so they don't freak out" Brian said and I nodded.
"Thank you" I said with a huge smile. We hung up and I got a paper and wrote:
Matt and Val,
I'm at eaither the Haner, Seward/Franklin, Baker/Paulhus or Sullivan/Silver's place,
xx Nikki

I put the note on my door and walked over to my window, I opened it and climbed down. I jumped the last bit and ran to the front where Brian sat in his black SUV. I jumped into the front seat as he yawned.
"I'm asking you once, are you going to be able to sleep without the sleeping pills?" Brian asked and I shook my head. "Did you bring them?" He asked and I shook my head once again.
"Val and Matt keep them somewhere I don't know" I said and Brian nodded.
"I called Jimmy a million times and now since he's awake he won't be able to sleep, so you're going to be his not-sleeping-buddy tonight" Brian said as he drove up on Jimmy's driveway. I nodded and saw Jimmy sitting on the porch looking happy and pretty hyper. "Good luck kid" Brian said before I shut the door.
I walked over to Jimmy and he hugged me saying good morning before we walked inside. We walked into the kitchen and Jimmy started to do some breakfast.
"Need help?" I asked and Jimmy shook his head.
"Nope" He said and I laughed. Jimmy and I stayed up the whole night eating and watching movies, Leana wasn't home she was having a girls night with her friends in Bakersfield. Around 7AM Jimmy and I had eaten most of the food and watched most of the good movies Jimmy had. We went to Wal-Mart and bought lots of stuff we wouldn't need and later drove back to Matt and Val's place, they were sleeping, why wouldn't they though.
We quietly walked upstairs and walked into their room and started to put pink feathers, flour and sugar around the room. We took the horrible makeup we bought and painted their faces. I took the eyeliner and wrote on the mirror 'Dear Lovebirds, shame on you for keeping Nikki up all night!'. We filled the bathtub with syrup, eggs, milk and Dr. Pepper. We took the last flour, sugar and every other dry stuff and filled the room with. We took the roses and other flowers and put on the bed. We shut the door and walked downstairs and outside. We put soap into the pool making bubbles and left the house before they would wake up. We went back to Jimmy's place and cleaned all the stuff up and started to watch movies and eat tons of candy.

Jimmy's P.O.V

After me and Nikki came back from destroying Matt and Val's room we continued to eat candy and watch movies. I looked on Nikki to see if she enjoyed the movie when I saw that she was swollen and had hard to breathe.
"What's wrong?" I asked and she shrugged letting the tears fall down her cheeks.
"Are you alleric to something?" I asked and she shrugged.
"Don't know" She whispered and breathed harder after it. Her eyes started to flicker as she was beginning to get tried. I picked her up and walked outside to place her in the car. I quickly drove to the hospital probably breaking all the traffic rules there are. Once at the hospital they took her away from me and I sat in the waiting room, I got my phone up and dialed Matt's number.
"Hello?" He asked, probably still haven't noticed the room.
"She were fine, she was alright" I said barely able to hold the tears in.
"Jimmy, man, what are you talking about?" Matt asked confused.
"Nikki, she came to my place few hours ago and we've been watching movies and eating candy and shit like that, then twenty minutes ago she had hard time breathing and then seconds later her eyes were barely open!" I said sounding afraid.
"Please tell me you're at the hospital" Matt breathe heavily and I nodded.
"Yeah, she's somewhere with the doctors!" I said trying to calm myself down.
"Call the guys, Joel and Benji. We'll be there-"Matt said and chuckled, I guess he saw the room. "What have you've been up to?" Matt muttered to himself.
"See you later" I said and hung up. I called the guys and told them to come, because of Nikki. I then called Benji. Dealing with the better twin if we say so.
"It's early man, it better be good" Benji muttered as he answered and I nodded.
"Nikki's in the hospital, I don't know what's wrong. One minute she was fine and the next she was barely able to breathe and then seconds later her eyes were almost close" I said and Benji muttered something under his breathe.
"I'll get Joel and we'll come as soon as possible" Benji said and I nodded.
"Thanks man" I said and we hung up.
I can't help but blame myself.
What if she dies, just because I gave her candy?
Was is my fault?
Blame it all on me, I deserve it.
It's all my fault.