Status: Five-shot. {Complete}

Midnight Paranoia

Skin

Matt's P.O.V

Val and I came to the hospital when we had cleaned ourselves up and gotten dressed, leaving the room until sometime later. The doctor wasn't here yet, it was just me and the guys and their wives. We were still waiting on Benji and Joel. I was about to have a nervous breakdown when Benji came running into the waiting room, looking stressed and tired as he reached up. We explained everything to him, well Jimmy did and shortly after Joel came running with Harlow in his hold, Nicole right behind him with Sparrow in her arms and she held her left hand in a young boy, probably around sixteen or seventeen years old.
Jimmy and Benji explained everything to Joel and Nicole and they sat down, everyone but the teenage boy who were pacing back and forth slightly eating his thumb, looking stressed, tired and afraid. I got up and sat next to Nicole who still had Sparrow in her arms. She smiled at me and I gave her a weak smile in return.
"Who's he?" I asked and she looked at the teen.
"Nikki's best friend Kyle, he's been touring with his band AutoPilot together with Good Charlotte. They came back yesterday and Kyle stayed at our place because he was really tired to go back to Huntington when they came back at 3AM" Nicole answered and I nodded.
"How old is he?" I asked and she smiled.
"Nineteen, turned nineteen this year" Nicole replied and I nodded. A doctor came around the corner with a face without any emotion.
"Family of Ms. Nikki Jade Scott" He said, I stood up and walked over to him along with everyone else.
"Mother and father of Ms. Nikki Jade Scott" He said with a sigh.
"I'm her father, that's her mother" I said pointing at Val.
"Mr. Scott-" He began but I quickly cut him off.
"Sanders" I said and he nodded.
"Sorry, Mr. Sanders and Mrs. Sanders your daughter Nikki Jade had a allergic reaction to all the candy she've been eating the past hours. She had what we called a sugar high, it became too much and made her breathing become harder and her airway became swollen. That didn't make her pass out, though, she had lost much blood, wounds were infected and the fact she had eaten so much the past days to come from almost none food" The doctor announced and I nodded.
"Lost much blood? Wounds were infected? Food?" I asked confused.
"Nikki Jade have a bad case of anorexia, which she had been on pills for - anxiety disorder pills. For the infected wounds, she had several cuts on her arms, legs and stomach, they were infected. Then for the blood she lost, we have nothing else in mind more than she was taken by force" The doctor said with a sigh.
"Oh my god" Kyle said next to me and I looked at him.
"Did you know something of this?" I asked and he shrugged.
"The anorexia she had since she was nine or ten, I knew she was depressed but I thought she was taking the medication and her last boyfriend, I never liked him. I think it was him" He whispered the last part and I grew angrier with every word he was saying.
"Can we see her?" I asked and they doctor nodded.
"She just woke up, so take it easy. Otherwise she's fine, she's in room 204" The doctor said and I nodded.
"Thanks" I said before walking away towards room 204. I opened the door and walked inside, Val following me. I knew the guys wanted give us time with her. I sat down in the chair next to her bed, she had her head turned the other way. "Nikki, are you OK?" I asked and she nodded.
"The doctor told us-" Val began before Nikki cut her of.
"What, that I got anorexia? That I cut? That the one guy I thought loved me to death took my innocence?" She snapped and I smiled sadly.
"He told us about the anorexia, that you cut and that you've lost a lot of blood and thought it was because you was taken by force" I said quietly.
"I've got myself to blame, if I haven't decided to follow him to that party, he wouldn't have drugged me and raped me!" She yelled angrily.
"Don't blame yourself, because it's never OK to drug or rape someone!" I said trying to keep my cool.
"What do you think I've been trying to tell myself for the past two months?" She snapped and I sighed.
"I know it's not easy, but we're here for you and we'll support you until the end" I said and Val agreed. We talked for another ten minutes until the other came in, she smiled big when Kyle came into the room, as Kyle saw her he ran up to the bed and jumped up on the bed and landed on her. They hugged and stayed like that for a few minutes. We all talked to her, some of the guys and girls left throughout the day. But me, Val, Benji, Kyle and Joel stayed the whole time. We left a few times to eat, but someone always stayed with her. The night came and soon almost everyone had to leave, she asked the doctor if someone could stay and the doctor agreed, but only to one person and in the end she choose me.
I sat in the chair and we talked until she fell asleep, I fell asleep shortly after dreaming of an better time, hoping that she would be just alright in the end.

The Next Morning

I woke up in the chair, Nikki was laying in the bed glaring into the wall next to me. I stretched hoping she would see it and stop glaring at the wall. She didn't do any movement at all, I looked at her with a frown.
"Nikki?" I asked softly, she looked at me with a weak smile and I smiled at her. "You OK?" I asked and she nodded.
"I'm alright" She replied and I nodded.
"You're allowed to go home today" I said after a few seconds in silence.
"That's great, I really hate hospitals" She said and I nodded.
"Yeah, they aren't really welcoming" I said with a light chuckle, she giggled and sat up. "So what do you wanna do when we get home?" I asked and she smirked.
"See if Val was able to clean your room up" She giggled and I nodded.
"Well you and Jimmy must've been bored if you had to do that" I said and she nodded.
"We got mountains on the shopping carts" She said and I nodded.
"You didn't buy any food or something to fill the fridge?" I asked and she shook her head.
"Nope" She said and giggled.
"Mini-Jimmy or what?" I asked to myself.
"I'm my own person, it's Jimmy who took after me" She said and I nodded.
"Guess he did" I said quietly and she agreed. Around 11AM the doctor told us she was allowed to leave. She got dressed while I signed the release papers. We left the hospital and went back home, once inside Val had done breakfast since I texed her when the doctor told us she was allowed to leave the hospital she was almost finished. We ate the breakfast and just relaxed with some movies in our cozy clothes all day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi there, I was thinking about doing an epilogue after this chapter, maybe about four-six years later(?) and what about then and stuff like that. But the epilogue will be there and then maybe I will do an sequel?
AND sorry about being so short, but I didn't know what do write to make it longer. I think that the four chapters have done what I wanted them to do.

xx Bebbon