Status: Active

Love Requires a Heart

Chapter 1

I walked in the darkness of Hueco Mundo I was supposed to patrol and watch over Orihime in case anyone was to attack her. This is absurd shes just a stupid human I could care less if she was killed Aizen only wants her because of her peculiar power she did bring Grimmjows whole arm back "Ulquiorra-sama ?" Orihime questioned. Tch damn girl I opened the door to her room only taking one step inside looking over at her she was sitting on a couch with perfect posture seeming to stare into space as the moonlight beautifully shined off her orange hair. she went to speak again "My friends will come for me, They will save me I just know he- no they will come." I knew who she was thinking of the orange hair soul reaper he seemed to be the only thing anyone could think of I became jealous of the thought that Orihime was thinking about him. It didn't matter anyway "Even if they do come they will die trying to save you"
"they won't you under estimate me friends"
"I know their power but I also know they power of the espada we would never be beat by the likes of you"
"You don't have many friends do you Ulquiorra"
Where did this come from? friends. I don't need friends I'm an espada everyone is a threat. " why does it matter to you stupid girl"
"Everyone has to have friends even if they don't want them it's a lonely world with out some one to be there to talk"
she stood up and turned to face me the moonlight causing her shadow to cross my face. "So Ulquiorra ... I'll be your friend"
and with that she flashed me a smile I don't need friend I'm perfectly fine with out any but whatever makes her feel better while shes a prisoner that's all she'll ever be. a prisoner. Although for some reason it made me happy to have a someone reach out to me. even if it was her a human.