Chanting Bloody Mary

Bloody Mary

Empress Mary was the most prized possession in all the empire. Her looks alone could cause a man to go mad in lust. The story was God himself spun pure sunshine into thread for her hair and used a drop of his own blood for her lips. Some even say he carved her body out of the great Giant Sequoia tree. All agreed she was the fairest of them all.

As a gift she was presented to Emperor John VI. He showered her with gifts and promised her the world. Mary only wanted a child. A beautiful baby that she could claim as her own. John VI tried but she never became pregnant.

War broke out in the empire and John VI was sent to battle. After a few months he didn't come back. A messenger came with a letter to inform Mary that he had indeed perished with honor. She mourned, not over his death but the promise of a child.

A year went by and John VI's youngest brother betrothed Mary. Before long she was able to conceive a child, only for the baby to be still born. In anger Mary poisoned the young Emperor, claiming it was a spy from the other empire.

Ten years went by and three more husbands dropped dead. All the result of infertility. Doctors tired to tell her that couldn't she could not conceive, but she had them all banished. In a frantic attempt to conceive she weds a man who was known to have fathered six children.

Within a month he suddenly died too. Mary soon grew too old to even bear children and went completely mad. She decreed any child born with blond hair must be sent to her at once. Many of her subjects believed she was to bless their children. But instead she asked to keep the children in her home.

Fearing their lives the mothers agreed, hoping she only wanted to be surrounded by children. Years passed and not one child was seen again.

Rumors spread and tales were being told of Mary consuming their flesh in hopes her womb would be as young and heathy as them. Another tale was she tried to nurture all the children herself and in a tantrum she murdered them all.

The last rumor got started because a servant saw her bathing in what she called 'blood'. Mary would kill the children and bathe in their blood and sleep with their corpses. Her mind had finally collapsed.

The women were outraged, but when asked Mary stated the children were all sleeping. The men took action and broke into her room, where they found a freshly slain child on her bed.

Mary was drugged out of the room by her hair, kicking and screaming for mercy. No one helped her as she was tortured. Her fingers were cut off and her skin peeled away. The whole village impaled her in the center square for all to witness her screams of agony.

In her last few moments so yelled, "I will come back. I will be back for all your children!"

She died in her own blood. Her body was tossed in the river to bloat and be feasted on. But she never left.

Years passed and the village had stories of people being murdered infront of mirrors. The children always chanted, "Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, I have your baby!"

The story is if you stand in a dark room and say her name three times she will appear. Her ghost will search for the baby you promised her, and if you do to have one she will get you.

She will get you and torture you with the same deeds that happened to her. Until you are nothing but a lifeless mass of blood and guts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please point out any typos.