Status: Working hard to provide you with this story!

Long Live the Reckless and the Brave

Creepy Stalker Ex?

ALEX'S POV

I woke up with Jack curled up in my side. I smiled at him and as I tried to get up, he made a noise of disapproval in his sleep. I grinned, slipping out of the covers and I made my way silently around the room.

"Fuck!" A little voice yelped and Bethany's head emurged from the mass of blankets. She scowled at me and crawled over to the bed where Jack is sleeping.

"Jacky?" She said. He made a little noise and cuddled her in his sleep. She giggled.

"Are you ok with this?" She asked quietly.

"Yeah! Why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, you blatantly love him, so... I was just wondering if you are jealous?" She smirked, and I blushed.

"I do love him, and no I don't mind because you are cousins and it would be wrong for you two to fuck" she giggled and snuggled down in the covers and blankets.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BETHANY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" Everyone cheered as they brought up presents and balloons.

"Oh fuck, I forgot today is my birthday!" She squealed and jumped out of bed. She sat opening the presents and about half way through her mum and Beth's dad entered.

"C'mon! We have to go!" Their mum ordered, picking up all the presents. "Thankyou Joyce for looking after them for so long and we must catch up but we really need to get going." And with that they packed up their stuff and left.

There was a knock at the door, and everyone shouted at me to get it. I bounced towards the door figuring that it would only be Bethany and Beth saying they have forgotten something. I opened the door to see a young girl standing there.

"Hey, is Jack in?" She said, biting her lip (seductively?).

"Yeah, he's just upstairs." I said confused.

"Can I see him"

"He's asleep at the moment"

"I can wake him up."

"Ok." I let her in and she ran upstairs. I sat down in the kitchen wondering who she is and what she has to do with Jack.

JACK'S POV

"Jack.... Jack" someone shook me awake.

"Morning baby." I said tiredly, figuring it would only be Alex.

"Already back to sweet names eh?"

"What? Alex, I always call you baby." I said, sitting up and blinking a few times to see that this person isn't Alex.

"Yeah. I'm not your beloved Alex. I'm your amazing ex."

"What are you doing here?" I asked her annoyed.

"I'm here to get you back. I slipped up and we should get back together."

"To bad, Holly. I'm with Alex now." I wish.

"Your gay?"

Yes. "Bisexual"

"So you could still go out with me?"

Maybe if you turned into a drop dead gorgeous boy."No! I'm not in the slightest bit attracted to you anymore Holly! I love Alex and nothing will change that! Now get the fuck out of my house!" I shouted at her.

"I will be back. And you will love me one day Jack Bassam Barakat!" She shot me one last glare and stormed out of the house.

Great. A stalker ex is something everyone needs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry! I couldn't update quicker because I've been diagnosed with depression and I've been going to therapy sessions every monday wednesday and friday evenings for an hour and I've had so much school work its unreal.

It is my birthday today!!!!!! Wooooo!!! I am now legally allowed to have sex! Yeah, idk why we would celebrate that though.

Ooooooh Jack has a stalker ex! And I know I said that Jack and Alex would be together in the next few chapters... But they still aren't. Unless Beth put them together in her last chapter then I look like a fool now :D

Love you's stay stong x x x