Status: Working hard to provide you with this story!

Long Live the Reckless and the Brave

times like these

Alex's POV

Well, shit. He looks like he's about to cry. Oops?

"What?" He said, finally.

"I cut" I mumbled back.

"But, why?"

"Because I'm sick of life, Jack! My dad used to fucking abuse me! My mum doesn't love me, my brother committed suicide, and I'm suck a big fuck up! When my dad used to hit me it felt horrible but amazing at the same time, it hurt like fuck but for a moment it took away the pain of everything else, it numbed the feeling I got inside, and it's the same with cutting!"

"Where do you cut?" He asked looking like a lost boy.

"On my legs" I replied, wincing as he put his hands on my legs.

"Can.. Can I.. Can I see?" He asked, chewing his lip nervously.

"Ok. Then I'm gone." I said sternly, pulling my jeans down.

Jack's POV!

The sight horrified me. Cuts littered his legs. I couldn't help but let a few tears escape. I had been the cause of some of these? I am a terrible person. Sobs ripped from my throat and I ran. I ran downstairs quickly pulling some shoes on, running from my house.

It's times like these I wish my mom was with me, to comfort me, but she isn't here. I don't have many friends who know about Alex but I ran to the person I could trust the most. Rian.

I rang his doorbell and his mom opened the door.

"Oh, Jack honey! This is a nice surprise! I haven't seen you in ages!" I looked up at her and smiled. Rian's mom is lovely. She knows I'm upset, but she doesn't mind at all. She doesn't make a fuss, she just let's me see Rian.
"Can I see Rian?" I hiccuped.

"Sure! He's in his room" She stepped aside and let me in. I kicked off my shoes and ran upstairs. I was about to open the door to Rian's room when I heard voices.

"Alex! Jack is so sensitive!"

"But I couldn't hide it any longer!"

"He must be so upset! This is all your fault, y'know!"

"Yeah, I do know it's my fault! I didn't mean to upset him! I love him to bits, but I couldn't hide this any longer! He had to know!"

"But you broke up with him!"

"And it was a mistake! I love him so fucking much!"

"How are you going to get him back then?"

"I don't know.."

More tears made their way down my face and I walked downstairs, putting my shoes on, I left. Rian is busy with Alex.

I walked into a small park and sat on the swings, pulling my iPod out of my pocket, shoving the earphones in my ears I blasted Fall Out Boy.

"I love you, Alex," I mumbled.

It's times like these, I'd love Alex to be with me, comforting me, whispering sweet things to me. But I can't have Alex, so I need to move on.

Move on from Alex and get a new boyfriend. Or girlfriend.

But I love Alex too much to just move on from him.

I'm the fuck up, not him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I completely fucked up there. I tried to upload this but it wouldn't upload and then it uploaded it twice so I tried to delete one of them but it wouldn't delete it then it deleted both of them.

Anyways ite Bethany here! I asked Bethanie if I could upload this one and she was like yeah so I did.
(A week after I said I'd upload it) (sorry not sorry)

Idk, I've been really busy with home life and school work:/

This chapter is so shit but it was fucking awesome when I wrote it at 3am.

Sorry.
Comment subscribe and recomend!