Status: Working hard to provide you with this story!

Long Live the Reckless and the Brave

No..

Jack's POV.

I'm sitting with Bethanie and Bethany, not really listening to what they are saying. All I can think about is Alex. They dragged me over to their house to talk about him, and so far they haven't said anything about him.

"Jack," Bethany sang.

"What" I grumbled. I just want to curl up in a corner and die is that too much to ask?

"About Alex," Bethanie started. "He wants to talk to you".

"Really? I thought I was too much of a let down for him," I sighed.

"He wants you to meet him in a park. At 7 pm. We're meant to take you there"

"Why?" I asked. "Can't I choose not to go?"

They both simply shrugged and started talking about something completely different.

---------------------------------------

Alex's POV.

I woke up and checked the time. 6:30 am. I sighed, rolling back over and trying to get back to sleep. After about 10 minutes of trying, I gave up. I walked to the bathroom, deciding that I'm going to shower. As I reached the bathroom, Jack walked out and bumped into me, dropping his towel leaving him naked in front of me. He squealed, picking up his towel and running into his bedroom.

I locked the bathroom door, stepping in the shower. I sighed as the warm water hit my back. I was daydreaming about Jack when I got an uncomfortable feeling in my gut. I looked down, seeing that I have a boner. Not in the mood for masturbating, I turned the shower temperature down to freezing cold and thinking about eating a cockroach.

I got out of the shower and got dressed. I went downstairs and put some bread in the toaster, yawning. I heard Jack mumble a goodbye to his mom and the front door slam.

"Where's Jack going?" I asked casually.

"He's going to see his cousins. Something about them wanting to talk to him about you?" She said. "Alex, I know you are both heartbroken. Please take a chance and talk to him. He's helped you so much."

I sighed. "Well, I have a plan."

"Oo. D'ya mind telling me?" She asked, moving closer to me.

I took my toast from the toaster and eating it plain. "I need to show him that I can, no I will, get better, and that none of this is his fault. I'm thinking of a romantic dinner?"

"Look how that went last time," She said.

"Okay, okay. I've got another plan." I leant forward and whispered into her
ear.

-------------------------------------------------

Jack's POV

I got home, wanting to collapse and fall asleep. I walked over to my mom, leaning my head on her shoulder.

"Hey," I yawned.

"Hey, Alex wants to talk to you," she said.

"I know. Do I have to talk to him?" I sighed.

"Not if you don't want to. I suggest you do, though."

"Okay."
------------------------------------------------

Alex's POV

I was in the park with a bunch of mine and Jack's friends. We had set up a large picnic, and we set up some fireworks, to be set off when Jack gets here.. If he does turn up.

I saw Bethany and Bethanie running through the crowd, I ran over to them and they looked very worried.

"You okay?" I asked them.

"Yes" Bethanie said, trying to drag Bethany away.

"He needs to know!" Bethany hissed.

"No he doesn't!"

"I need to know what"

"Nothing! Lets go" Bethanie said.

"Jack is not coming" Bethany said.

"What?" I said, hoping what I just heard wasn't true.

"He's not coming Alex. He doesn't want to speak to you, he wants to get over you,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooooooooo. So I know how much ya'll like cliffhangers c;

But I'm sorry it took me a while to update, I've been really busy with collage and stuff. But yay Alex is trying to be nice to Jack and no Jack is trying to block Alex out :cc

This story is coming to an end really soon, I've got to talk to Bethanie about it and yeah. I think her next chapter will be the last one :c

BUT THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL! Yaayy! (If Bethanie wants to write one that is:'))

Comment subscribe and reccomend my lovelies.
Feel free to tell me if there are any mistakes or anything yeah.

<3

~EDIT~

We will be writing a sequel, yay! Plus, as long as it's okay with Beth, I'll be writing the last chapter, so there should be only two chapters left. (Unless Beth has a better idea for an ending, then she'll be writing the ending, meanng only one chapter left.)