Status: Working hard to provide you with this story!

Long Live the Reckless and the Brave

3 months later

~3 months later~
It's been 3 months. 3 whole months since I last spoke to Alex. 3 whole months I've been heartbroken.

I'm so used to it now, that it doesn't show unless Alex comes up in conversation, which is only ever with Bethany and Bethanie, and I don't see them often anymore. A month back I moved further away from my family, further away from Alex.

What can I say? I needed to get over him. According to Rian, Alex isn't doing too good. Sometimes I care... Oh who am I kidding. I care so much about Alex, always have, always will. But there are those times that when Rian tells me about Alex's new emotional breakdown, I can't bring myself to care.

Rian's mum passed away a while ago. He now has his mums house to himself, but he doesn't seem to bothered about it.

It's safe to say, I've pretty much moved on. My love for Alex has been pushed down inside me, and I hardly ever think about him anymore. I just wish he would move on too.

He got a girlfriend. I got a boyfriend. He moved out of Rian's and has his own apartment, I moved out of my mums and have my own house. We don't need each other anymore. It was just petty crushes we had for each other.

"Jack, I'm home!" My boyfriend, Zack, shouted to me as he walked through the front door of our house, pulling me from my thoughts.

I smiled at him, giving him a kiss on the cheek and hugging him. I don't love Zack. I don't think I ever will. I love Alex, and my love for Alex will never end. Zack is more of a way to forget about Alex, even though he doesn't help me to forget.

"Jack? are you listening to me?" He giggled, shaking me gently.

"Hmm?" I said, smiling up at him. I admire Zack's ability to put up with me, considering I daydream about Alex half of the time. He doesn't know that though, and I don't plan on telling him.

"I said, my friend is having a party and he has invited us along. Do you want to come along?"

"When is it?"

"8:30pm. If we are going we will have to leave in an hour."

I looked up at him, about to politely decline, but I saw the sadness in his eyes as he knew I was going to say no to going. I guess one party can't hurt? "Um, yeah, sure. Just let me get changed out of these clothes and I shall be ready," I smiled as his eyes lit up like a child's at christmas.

--------------------------------------------

We arrived outside a house that looks vaguely familiar, only I can't remember where from...

We walked up to the door and rung the bell. Music blasted through the house, I vaguely wondered if anyone would hear the bell until the door flung wide open.

My legs felt like jelly, and my mouth went dry. I kept finding it harder to breathe, as Zack smiled at the person at the door. The person looked at me and his eyes went wide. Zack must've sensed I was uncomfortable, as he slipped his arm around my waist, gently pulling me closer. The persons mouth opened and closed like a fish as I stuttered out,

".. A-Alex..?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi hello, sorry it's taken so long! This is the last chapter of this story and I'm so sad that it has come to an end ;-; and we all know how much you love a good cliffhanger;-)
I hope you have enjoyed this story! It has been a pleasure to write and I'm so happy you all have stuck with us, even though we don't update often! There will be a sequel, but me and Beth shall have to work ideas for it before it is uploaded but I have finished college for this year and won't be back until September so I have lots of time to write for you guys!
So if you really want a sequel, pester us in the comments and we might just upload faster c; anyway, I shall see you in the sequel, m'lovelies! X