Status: Working hard to provide you with this story!

Long Live the Reckless and the Brave

We're getting there...

Jacks POV.

I say there holding Alex while he cried. I had no idea what was wrong with him, but I know it had setting to do with May. He was shaking and sobbing violently, it was saddening. I just wanted to make him smile agian. He has such a beautiful smile. As we sat there i rubbed his back and held him close. I kissed his head to help him calm down. Well to help and I wanted to do it, but I mean come on. Can you blame me really? I was rocking us back and forth in hopes he would stop crying. His hands gripped my like he was trying to keep from falling.

"shhh Alex it's ok. Just calm down, everything's gonna be okay."

Alex just gripped onto my shirt more. I held him a little tighter in hopes something I'm doing might help. I kept rocking us back and forth, but I was at a loss. What happened to make him like this?

"she...s-she tried t-to get me to h-have s-s-sex with her j-jack" Alex had stuttered through his sobs to me. I was about to say something but he continued. "she t-tackled me to th-the floor. J-Jack it w-w-was just l-like him."

"just like who Alex?"

"my d-da....m-my d-dad"

I was beyond furious with May now. What the fuck was she trying to accomplish. Tackling him to the floor like that? I figured maybe they where just playing around or something. I can't believe may would do something like this. I mean she can be a bitch sometimes, but I never pegged her for someone do to that. I wanted to just go downstairs and scream at her. She reduced Alex to nothing but a mess of sobs and muffled stutterings.

It's no secret at this point that I like the boy. I think I made it clear with the whole kiss at the hospital. I know I made things slightly awkward after that, but I couldn't really help it. Seeing Alex wake up was filled me with such joy I couldn't help it. Seeing him like that hurt me so much because I love him, and seeing him like this hurts just as much.

"Alex it's okay your here now. He won't ever hurt you agian I promise. I won't let him hurt you" after saying that he stopped shaking and his sobbing lessened. He was still crying pretty adamantly though. After a bit more reassuring words and shushes that also had stopped to. He was still clinging to me though. I just held him tight and close to me.

We just sat there like that for a few minutes. Just clinging to eachother like the world was ending. I felt a little better now that he was done crying. He looked up at me with still teary eyes and I wiped the tracks left there away. He said through a meak whisper "thank you Jack" and then he kissed me.

He kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heya guys and gals :) I'm helping the wonderful author of this story here. I have a different writing style then she does but I hope that's okay! I will try and keep the story just the same as she wrote it all funny an quirky haha she's done a good job with this so far and I hope you like everything where gonna bring for you! Stay beautiful!

P.S: I'm writing a Jalex of my own so if you want to check it out you can. It's not fun like this but if you like drama and tragedy your more then welcome to check it out if you'd like.
http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/504778/From-Tragic-to-Romantic/[story]