Prove your love

1 of 1

Dan’s POV

“Hey Phil?” I shout from my room. “Yeah?” “Can you come over here for a moment?” “Sure.” I hear him yell, followed by footsteps. Just a couple seconds later, Phil’s head appears in the door opening of my room. A friendly smile accompanies his eyes that are staring at me expectantly. I smile back at him and pat the space beside me on the bed. “Come sit with me?” As Phil walks over, I close my laptop and put it on the floor next to the bed. Soon, Phil is sitting next to me with his arm around me and my head resting on his shoulder. “So what did you need me for?” “To cuddle, I missed you.” Phil chuckles as I put my arms around his waist and snuggle into his chest. He then slides down, pulling me along the way, so that we’re lying down. He turns to me and puts both his arms around me. And so we lie there, in each others’ embrace. I then close my eyes, breathe in Phil’s scent and speak the words ‘I love you’, meaning them with all my heart. He kisses the top of my head and I know he’s smiling. “I love you too, Dan.” “I love you more, though.” “Impossible!” “Oh really?” I say, pushing myself up with one arm so that I’m kind of leaning over Phil and giving him a daring look. Phil grins. “Oh yeah, really.” Keeping eye contact, I lean down just so that Phil can feel my lips move as I talk.“Prove it.” I then say as I crash my lips onto Phil’s and kiss him roughly. He flips us over, so that he’s on top. “I will.” He whispers into my ear as he starts to nibble it. I moan softly. His hands wander down to the bottom of my shirt, then disappear underneath it. Slowly but passionately, he starts to make his way down the side of my neck with loving kisses. As he moves his hands up again, my shirt has no choice but to follow their lead. For a brief moment, he takes his lips off of my skin for longer than a second, to get rid of both my shirt and his. After throwing the pieces of clothing on my bedroom floor, he continues where he’d left off. As he makes his way further down my chest, I can feel myself growing harder by the second. Another quiet moan. Trying not to move too much, I take a shot at removing my sweatpants and boxers. At the same time, Phil unbuttons his jeans and slides them down as far as he can, as well. We both kind of fail, though, causing the both of us to giggle slightly. After a quick break in which we both got rid of our pants and boxers, Phil can eventually finish the path he’d been following down my chest and belly. My breathing gets heavier and I grow even harder. Then, Phil finally reaches his destination. Looking up at me for a second with a dirty grin on his face, he takes my dick in his hand and starts pumping. He then puts his mouth to it and easily takes my full length. As I put one hand on his bobbing head, I grab the pillow on which my head is resting with my other hand and moan. “Faster!” I almost scream and Phil obeys my command. My heart starts beating faster, my breathing gets heavier and I arch my back. It’s not gonna take much longer now. Phil flicks his tongue a couple of times and sucks just a bit harder. Then, I let out the loudest moan up until now and blow my load right down Phil’s throat. “Wow.” Phil smiles as he flops down next to me on the bed, wiping the corners of his mouth. “Wow indeed, thanks for that!” “You’re most welcome!” Phil laughs, pulling the covers over the both of us and snuggling up close to me. I kiss the top of his head lovingly and soon, we both fall asleep.