Status: Slow but active!

Powerless

Eyes that glazed sapphire

Slithering, the white snake glided across the ground. The creature glowed on the dark green grass of the forest as it began to increase in size. Almost as if watching a movie the snake morphed into a human like characteristic. It bore two legs and two arms its trunk was lean and its head had long dirty blond hair. The scales fell to the ground as his pale skin was unrevealed by the shadows.

As he walked his knees hit the ground. His eyes glazed sapphire as tears shed down his cheeks. "Master why?" he breathed.

A man came out of the shadows. His hand touched the tree as it died within seconds. Leaves fell like rain on the ground below. “Because I needed to see if you were loyal...”

“Loyal…” his voice dragged on. “Loyal… you...you took EVERYTHING!” he screamed through his tears.

“Actually you did...” he said in light cheerful voice. He walked closer to him. His features were unforeseeable. “Zane you wanted this. Everything comes with a price.”

His words buzzed in the air. “You bastard,” Zane lifted from the ground his anger rose. His hand twitched as fire blazed across the grass in a long thin line going on for what seemed like miles. “What do you want me to prove?” he asked barely audible

“That you are my son,” he said emotionless. “We can...”

“I am not your son!” he bellowed. Wind blow as the fire dimmed. The distance between them grew in eery tension.

“But you are,” he said coldly. A thick black fog wrapped around Zane's bare skin until only a thin black silk robe remained. “You wanted power. I made you my son after you came to me pleading how you hated being so weak....”

“But I didn't want it this way...” Zane said through his teeth.

The man laughed. “But this is the way it has to go...”

“Says who?” he flipped. His hand pointed at the man; wind blow faster. The trees bent at the massive speed rushing through the air.

“I gave you such a gift why turn it on me?” He said ignoring the question. “Like your powers could even touch what you could ever achieve if you just gave in...” The man lifted his hands as gusts of black wind collided with the wind Zane conducted. Zane tried to keep it going a thick line in the sky formed into a tornado as trees ripped through the sky. “Think of hatred... think of what I did to your…”

“Shut... UP!” The wind grew fiercer. The wind intensified as flames shot down from the sky. It was as if the world split into half. With a loud crash the whole forest was completely blown to bits. Zane went flying as the man vanished within the air...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Tell me what you think :)