Status: 40 subscribers! Thanks for reading :) I update whenever I guess. It ranges from every day to once a week.

We Found Love Lost Under The Shade

Chapter 7

A smile played at Jaime's lips, but it was short lived when he yawned. 'I'm exhausted.. I think I'm gonna go to sleep.'

Vic nodded and got up from Jaime's bed and started walking towards the door, but he stopped and turned around. 'I, uh, told my parents I was at Austin's. Do you mind if I just crash on your couch?' he asked. Jaime bit his lip and decided to go against what he was planning to say. 'Yeah, it's fine. The guest bedroom is just next door, you can sleep in there.'

'Thanks,' Vic replied with a small smile before walking out the door.

~

Jaime woke up to the feeling of his head pounding and his stomach churning. He rolled over and looked at the blurry numbers on the clock: 2:37. Groaning, he climbed out of bed, noticing he was in the same clothes as last night. Jaime changed into a pair of sweats and made his way downstairs.

Nearing the bottom of the steps, he heard the familiar sound of a TV. He suddenly remembered that Vic stayed the morning and was put in a slightly better mood. Strangely Vic stayed after he woke up? Jaime was surprised, but was a little happy by it.

His thoughts went back to last night and early this morning; though he was in pain, it was kind of worth it. If he would have never gotten drunk, he wouldn't have kissed Vic, and things wouldn't be how they are now.

'Making yourself at home already?' Jaime asked jokingly. Vic laughed and answered, 'what else was I supposed to do while you slept?' He just shrugged, 'you could have went home, obviously.'

Vic stood up from the couch and walked up to Jaime, standing only a few inches from him. 'Maybe I wanted to stay here with you. You are home alone, after all,' he said with a flirty look while slightly grazing his hand. Blood rushed to Jaime's cheeks and he looked down, feeling a little embarrassed. Vic flirting with him was definitely new and he didn't know how to take it.

'I'm, um, going to get some Aspirin. Want some?' Jaime asked while turning to walk in the kitchen. 'Yeah, I've got a killer headache. But I'm starving; got any food?'

Jaime started rummaging through the medicine cabinet, looking for something to ease the pain. 'There's some waffles in the freezer. You can get some cereal from the pantry, too,' he called out.

Vic made his way into the kitchen and put a couple waffles in the toaster. All that was on his mind was Jaime, nothing else really mattered right now. He couldn't help but think of how attractive he looked, even if he did just wake up; he loved his messy, flat, and slightly curly hair. He would kill just to have Jaime's lips on his right about now. Vic had to admit, he was feeling a little... flirty.

'Hey,' Jaime said, trying to grab his attention, 'here'. He handed him 2 pills and a glass of water. He gladly took it and hurriedly swallowed the pills. 'Thanks.' Jaime only nodded in response.

'So, what were you thinking about? You spaced out for a bit,' he questioned, leaning over the counter with his arms crossed. Vic sat for a minute but thought of a good answer. It was a bit bold, but he was feeling oddly confident right now. Leaning over the counter, he grabbed Jaime's face and pressed their lips together. He only sat in that position for a few seconds before pulling away; the counter pressing against his ribs was beginning to hurt.

'You,' he answered a bit smug. Jaime was starting to blush again and bit his lip. Vic thought Jaime blushed too much and that him biting his lip was such a turn on. He liked kissing Jaime and missed the feeling of it, so Vic walked around the counter over to where he was standing and pulled him in once again. Jaime grabbed Vic's waist and pulled him closer, eliminating any space between them. Vic reacted by tangling his hands in Jaime's hair. The way they kissed each other was a bit rough, both of them were clearly wanted the same thing; contact. That small kiss that morning wasn't enough and they both wanted more.

Jaime's hands trailed down and rested on his hips, slightly squeezing Vic's thighs, and caused him to quietly moan into the kiss; Vic definitely liked that. Before they could go any further, the waffles popped out of the toaster, earning a slight jump from the both of them. The two boys were quite turned on at this point and a fucking toaster had to stop them. Vic pulled away and rested his forehead on Jaime's, smiling at him. He then turned away and focused his attention to the waffles.

'Where are your plates?' he asked. Jaime was out of breath and just looked at him, still a little flustered. Breathing out heavily Jaime replied, 'Oh my god.. I, uh. The plates, they're in the cupboard. Right in front of you.' Vic smirked at him before reaching above and grabbing a small plate. He felt accomplished that he could make Jaime feel like that.

'Why'd you stop..?' he questioned shyly. 'The waffles, duh,' Vic said, closing the fridge with a tub of butter in his hand. 'Butter knife?' Jaime opened the drawer and handed him one. 'You're welcome,' he said sarcastically.

~

'What movie do you want to watch?'

Vic looked in awe at the bookshelf filled with at least 50 DVD's; it was nearly triple the amount Vic had at his house. 'How the hell do you have so many movies? I can't just pick one!' Jaime only laughed at his reaction. 'My dad collects movies. From Mean Girls to Jaws. We can just watch a Disney movie if you want.'

'Fuck it,' Vic said, randomly placing his hand on a movie, which turned out to be Lion King. 'Lion King it is, I guess. It's one of my favorites; good choice,' Jaime said, smiling at Vic.

The two decided to spend the day together, because they were already together and they had a house to themselves, so why not? Even if it weren't for those circumstances they would've found a way to see each other anyways. They've known each other for a month and the two boys were growing closer by the day, becoming inseparable. And with their newly found liking, it was only growing more.

During the beginning of the movie, Vic and Jaime were mostly laughing and messing around, unable to pay attention to the movie. They mostly joked about the party, about how drunk and slutty the girls were and how Jaime actually wasn't shy and talked to a girl.

Eventually they quieted down and were watching the movie in silence. Most friends would have made a few side comments and got distracted watching the movie, but Vic and Jaime were quiet, just sitting there. Though they won't say it, they loved being with each other, just sitting, not saying anything. Just the presence of one another was comforting and nice, and that's part of the reason they have grown so close.

The movie was nearing the end and the silence was interrupted by a text from Vic's phone. He unlocked it and read the text, smiling at the name on his screen.

From Rachel: Hey Vic :) what's up?

To Rachel: Just watching a movie. You?

From Rachel: Nothing really. Since you're not doing anything, do you want to hang out? :) I haven't seen you since the party.

To Rachel: Oh, I don't think I can /: I'm actually watching a movie with Jaime...

From Rachel: That kid? Just say you have to go home lol

To Rachel: I don't know... what's wrong with him?

She didn't text him back and he was starting to wonder what was wrong with her. She was usually a nice person and didn't care who Vic hung out with. He just discarded the feelings of confusion and focused his attention back to the movie. But Vic could tell Jaime was wondering who he was talking to by the way he kept looking at him when his phone vibrated.

The movie ended shortly after and Vic noticed it was 7:00 already. He looked over at Jaime who was staring blankly at the TV, probably thinking about something.

'Hey, Jaim?' Vic asked. Jaime turned his head to Vic. 'Hm?' Vic hesitated for a minute but finally told him. 'I should get going... it's kind of late.' Jaime only nodded in response, feeling let down; he didn't want Vic to leave, he wish he could just stay the night or something. He always felt so alone after Vic left, and it will only be worse considering he's in this big, vacant house.

'I know, I don't really want to leave, but I've been gone for a day and my parents still think I'm still at Austin's,' he said with a small laugh. He then rested his hand on top of Jaime's, 'I really love hanging out with you, Jaime.' A smile spread across his face and he felt kind of warm inside. 'Me too,' he replied.

They walked to the door and Jaime opened it for him. Vic began walking out but turned around and faced Jaime again. Quickly, Vic grabbed Jaime and kissed him softly.

'See you Monday,' he said with a wide smile. He immediately turned back and began walking to his car.

And in that moment, Jaime could feel the butterflies and a tingling sensation on his lips. He thought that things were better than he could have ever expected them to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
OW ow Fuenciado man. believe it or not this is the first time i've written a kissing scene wOW I KNOW if i'm going to be a fan fic writer i need to step up my game.
ANYWAYS. Tell me what you think :)