On the Run

Liam Payne

Liam looked over at Ann as she pretended to sleep, her back to him. They hadn’t had a chance to pick up where they’d left off back in America, and Liam way dying to feel her soft skin pressed against him. He let one of his hands move to ghost over her hip and smirked as she let out a small purr of approval. She turned to face him, her bright eyes becoming glassy.

“I figured the fight would have turned you off.” She murmured. Liam pressed his lips together. By the time he had arrived to break up Louis and Zayn before they all were killed Louis was already walking off as Zayn covered Rory with blankets. Liam wondered what the fight had been about, but didn’t really care about either party enough to ask. Ann looked back up at him, running her fingers over his bare chest. But he grabbed her hand, something still bugging him that had been burrowed in his mind since he’d met the mysterious brunette. She pouted slightly as he looked at her.

“Ann, I need to ask you something.”

“Shoot.” She said, pulling her hand away as he looked at her.

“Why are you here? Why help us?” He still couldn’t get over his assumption that she might be a spy for Enzo and was just seducing him to kill him in his sleep. She was dangerous and was going to get him killed if he wasn’t careful. She narrowed her eyes at him, the dark, blurry blue becoming calm once again.

“I already told you, Enzo forced me to work for him, this was a good way to get him back.” He opened his mouth to ask her to be a little more specific, but the next thing he knew her plump lips were on his, making him forget about everything except the way she seemed to make him melt.

He pulled back, knowing she was trying to distract him, but she obviously was done waiting for him to make a move. She quickly straddled his hips, running her fingers over his chest and causing him to growl. She simply smirked, letting her hands move to the zipper of his jeans when he grabbed her wrists. He flipped them over, pining her hands above her head as he straddled her small waist.

“Stop avoiding my questions.” He said, his voice a few octaves lower and huskier than normal. She glared coldly at him, struggling against his grip, but Liam’s hand was like a vice.

“Look, I promise I’m on your team if that’s what you’re worried about.”

“See, I don’t believe you is the problem. I know you’re one of Enzo’s best, so why betray him? What did he do to you?” She sighed, pressing her lips together.

“Why should I tell you?” She snapped.

“Because if you don’t I’ll have to kill you.” He said simply. She smirked at that, rolling her hips up to graze against his and causing him to groan.

“We both know you can’t do that Liam.” She whispered. “I’m as burrowed in your head as you are in mine.” He pulled back, giving her an odd look before she explained. “We both understand the only way to be truly free from the Viche is to kill Enzo. And I want you buried inside me as much as you want to do it, so what are you waiting for?”

“You to tell me the truth.” He snapped. “I met you on a cleanup and I want to know why you’re in the Viche. Then you get what you want.” She bit her lip, looking at him with dark eyes.

“I tried to pull a con on one of their casinos. When they caught me they were so impressed they gave me an offer, join them or be killed. Obviously I chose the former and have been with them ever since.” Liam looked at her for a long time before she whined slightly, rocking her hips to meet his and causing them both to groan. “Well?” She demanded.

“I don’t believe you.” He said simply.

“Believe me or not it’s the truth.” She snapped. He looked at her for a few seconds, chewing his lower lip.

“Why did you help us?”

“To get away from Enzo and piss him off. Like I said, I hate it when people tell me what to do.” She then shot up, wrapping her legs around his hips and pulling his body to meet hers. Liam lost all control as he quickly kicked of his jeans, sliding between Ann’s slim legs and pressing his lips to her neck.

She kept trying to get him to let go of her hands, but he refused to let go. Just in case she was lying he wasn’t going to give her a chance to shoot him while he was distracted. He pulled her shirt up over her head, using it to bind her hands together. She glared at him and he simply smirked.

“It’s just a precaution, you know, in case you decide to try and kill me.” She rolled her eyes before looping her hands around his neck, pulling his lips to hers as he slipped down her panties. He had been dreaming about her hips moving against his since the first night they had slept together, and this time no one was going to stop him. As he pressed his lips back to hers he smirked.

She might be lying about how she joined the Viche, she might not be, but all Liam cared about right now was making her his. Should the Viche come knocking in the middle of the night he was going to make sure he at least got in one last fuck before they offed him. As he began moving, Ann whimpering beneath him, his eyes moved to his gun. He smirked again at the thought of blasting Enzo’s brains out with it, but Ann’s lips soon brought him back to his current situation as he grabbed her hips. He smiled, running his fingers over them before bringing them together, glad he had finally found a distraction other than revenge.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello hello mibba!
Ashlee again
Paige had to drop this story
so I will now be writing for Liam!
Let us know what you think!

oxoxoxox
LS