On the Run

Harry Styles

The sun beating down on Harry’s skin felt like nothing he had ever felt before. He wondered if the sun was just different on the other side of the world or if it was just his head getting to him. It felt so good to be out of the country and away from everything he’d always worried about.

Even though Enzo had promised not to hurt them, he still left the country as quickly as he could, boarding the first flight to North Korea that he could, and it was the best decision he had ever made.

He had settled down quickly and found a job as an advertising agent for a tech company in the heart of the city, and he’d snagged up a nice apartment just a few miles away. It was strange making an honest living, but it was something Harry thought he could get used to.

Briefcase in hand, Harry stepped out onto the busy street of Hamhung, ready to get to his office and get started on his newest project. He was so focused on getting there on time that he wasn’t paying attention to where he was walking, which was always a bad idea considering how busy the streets were.

It only took a few steps out of his building for him to run straight into a woman, causing both of them to lose their balance and go toppling to the floor. The young woman’s tea lid broke and the liquid spilled from her hands and onto the street, steaming as it hit the sidewalk.

“I’m so sorry,” Harry said quickly, scrambling to his feet so he could help the woman up. “I didn’t see you there.”

He still hadn’t quite caught onto the Korean language, so his apology came out immediately in English, and he was surprised to hear her return with English words, though they contained a thick accent.

“It’s okay,” she said, reaching up and gently taking his hand, him using it to lift her to her feet. She brushed herself off for a moment before looking back at Harry, a kind smile on her face. He hadn’t noticed until then just how beautiful she was with her jet black hair and soft brown eyes. Harry was almost speechless, but he caught his breath and forced himself to speak again.

He wasn’t usually so blunt, but there was something about the girl that had Harry acting unusually forward.

“I’ve ruined your tea,” he said, pointing at the ground. “Can I get you a new cup?”

The girl blushed immediately, and Harry was certain that it was the cutest thing he had ever seen. Her eyes fell to the ground and she gave a soft nod of her head, her cheeks deepening in color.

He smiled at that, bowing at her as he knew was her custom. “I’m Harry.”

She bowed back, a smile on her face. “Soo Jin.”

And Harry didn’t even care that he was going to be late for work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww, Harry finally got his happy ending(: