Status: Hello, Please point out flaws I don't proof read.

Little Square Box Called Sanity

Epilogue~

What do you do when the one you love escapes from the little square box called sanity? When they get lost in their own mind. What would you do if your lover adventures a little too far and got lost in the corners if his mind?

~Epilogue~
At first glance the room looked empty, a dingy, off-White colour yet still managing to blind you with the memories written on the Walls. You could smell the past on these four barriers keeping the insane from the sane. But as your vision takes in the room you can sense movement in the far right corner. There is a small mound, shaking: of fear or because of the medication pumped into it's bloodstream goes unknown but the things is quivering and quaking and there is a soft breathing noise emitted from the mound of scrawny White tangles of filthy fabric. There is a overpowering scent of sweat, blood and misery in every room in this building. Defeating the deathly smell of hospitals, of clean. It's enough to how you that place wasnt a five star luxury. Each room full to the brim with a melancholy stare or overflowing with  crazy.  Each box sized room like the little box of sanity we all adventure out of at somepoint in our lives, even if we don't notice it. 
The shake in the corner stops and There is a glimpse of grey in the room. Piercing and hollow. Like a scream. His eyes. They demand your attention, and  like a scream, they get it. The eyes, orbs full of storm clouds, thrashing about in his iris burn into anything he rests his glance on. His vacant glare seeming almost bored, you hardly have time to notice the rest of his features.
You hardly notice his hands fidgeting, the thin sheets covering his skeletal body, or corpse twitching as his unblinking eyes send you into a frenzy of unease and lunicy, they accuse you of being the crazy one. Those eyes are the same that Alicia Verity came to love. Every fleck in the pool of grey shimmering silver, every shade of metallic in his eyes. Alicia wondered if she had driven him to this. If she had driven him to insanity.   
♠ ♠ ♠
~Xerox