Status: Hello, Please point out flaws I don't proof read.

Little Square Box Called Sanity

Alice the difficult child.

She's always been the 'other' one
The 'problem' child
The 'other' friend
The 'boring' girl
The one stuck with the teacher in the games at school. 
She'd never minded much untill she got the friend and everything else that she'd never had. She didn't even mind then. It was after that. After she had gained everything an lost it all at once. So she never minded being the loner or the lost cause child to her parents, they had two other children to be perfect. They didnt need Alicia to be. 
Dinner at her parents was the same as always, Charlie (two years older than Alice making him 20) bragging about his new girlfriend and Chloe (two years Younger than Alice, making her 16 at the time) complaining about exams and homework, both of Alicia's sibling lived at home, although Charlie could leave he wanted to spend money on games rather than rent and the water bill. Alice just wanted to leave that shit hole as soon as she could, and that's just what she did. 
At the table it was all chitchat about Charlie and Chloe, how great they're doing at everything, as usual. Then when everyone'd finished it was all 'Alice you look dreadful' 
And 'Alice dear, I di worry, have you even eaten or slept since we saw you last?' 
Or 'still at arty farty shit school for faggot losers?' 
Alice took it well, nodding and shaking her head when nessacary, flicking the bird at her brother for the last comment. As the level of moise grew, the amount from Alicia decreased ad sh shrunk inti th plump orange armchair thinking about the drawing, sketches and paintings of her she saw. As soon as 9:00 turned she said her goodbyes and for the house, not looking back to see Charlie's middle finger poking out his bedroom window after her. She hurried home as he had an idea what to paint tonight, and hasn't had any inspiration like this one or a while. When she got home she was so tired she didn't even want to think about not sleeping to do art so she jotted sown on a scrap of paper what her idea was. 
As soon as she woke up age knew she had overslept, it was already half way through the day, and she knew by the angle tge sun was reflecting it's rays of evil into her unwelcome, squinting eyes trying to clear her vision as it was still blurred with slumber. She didn't even bother rushing as she stumbled over to her closet and threw on any old clothes as she realised she might as well just turn up at the afternoon class from 1-6 pm. It was 11:30 by the time she decided to walk down the road to the nearest café it was small and secluded, so she went there often to finish her art, also the coffee was tasty, no Starbucks comparrison but tge mocha frappacino was delicious and just what she needed to liven her up, she didnt know why she was so tired when she had slept over 12 hours and she usually got onle a few, if any. But she swept it aside to realise she was supposed to investigate her drawing stalker. She mentally facepalmed as the soft, calm twinkle of the bell on the café door chimed letting the owners know she was present. She had bought her sketchpad and faber castell graphite pure pencils and manga Pitt markers. Great for doing plans.
As she settled into the comfy window seat and got out her supplies a young woman cleared her throat to draw Alicia's attention, and she got it, Alice's eyes snapped up, wide in surprise and her mouth in a shocked pout as the quickly took in the dazzling beauty of the girl, angelic almost. Pixie-like but she was wearing no makeup, making her that much more astounding beautiful, the waitress flushed pink and mumbled what she's like to drink, Alicia was snapped out of her gaze as she hastily replied with mocha. She mentally slapped herself before turning her focus to the page. She knew what she wanted to draw. The angelic pixie girl, so she sketched out her tiny proportions, petit and flat chested with little to no curves. This is the true face of beauty, not sickly thin, makeup not smothering her face and a happy glint in her eyes. Alicia could tell that she was in love, the way her hair shone and bounced away as she moved to get the coffee, with a spring in her step. She was either in love or serious denial about it. As Alicia turned back to bet book, carving a pointed, abgular nose with the pencils, the perked up little lips, curving more so on one side than the other, creating a cheeky smirk. All the while enhancing few features, pointy ears chin and nose, adding a bright green to accompany the ocean of vibrant blue hues untill the pixie herself bounced over to Alice's table with confidence in her step, Alice hastily shut the book and politely whispered a thank you as the coffee was placed gently on the table in front of her. The angel seeming flew away with a grin that almost nicked Alice out, sure she was in love but why was she so happy? As she pondered how anyone could e that ecstatic. Hercbook went cold with neglect. She sipped her coffee untill 12:15 when age decided to get going. 
When she arrived she was early for the next lesson so decided to sit and watch the lesson she should have attended. It wasn't untill she looked by the drying rack She remembered about the mirror images of her,but they were gone. She looked around at everyones again, but everyone was painting modern art, with no real talent, no unique way of sketching at all, of course they could have been hiding it or  they wernt there that day. Or maybe they were never there at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
~Xerox
XO