Status: In-progress

Maid Costume

Part One

P "Mikey, why can't you just go to school? What the fucking hell, is it 'bug-Gerard-day'?" I grumbled.

"Why don't you go to school?" my annoying little brother retorted.

"I'm suspended." I responded. When he opened his mouth to counter my statement, I continued speaking. "I was going to work on my math project, but you're here chatting my ear off."

"Ge, you've never done schoolwork in your life. Why would you now?" he protested.

"Fine! I was going to go to the mall to buy some hair-dye and new makeup." I admitted. "My eyeliner is worn to a stub."

Mikey looked at me kind of funny, but then nodded. "I could go with you."

I snorted. "You really want to go to Hot Topic, Claire's, Spencer's and the fucking salon with your gay older brother?"

"Yeah, I mean, I was kind of thinking I could get Alicia something," he said after a few minutes of what I assumed was his thinking.

"What the fuck does Alicia need?" I snapped.

"Well, tomorrow's our anniversary, and I was thinking I could get her something special, besides the smelly perfume I bought her at the general store. I mean, I thought it would smell like unicorns because it's in a fucking unicorn bottle. The cap is a My Little Pony - I think her name's Twilight Sparkle or some shit because that's the title of the perfume." Mikey driveled.

"Um.... 'kay?" I giggled.

Mikey nodded. "Yeah, see, you're laughing at me, which means it's a shitty gift."

"It's not a shitty gift." I argued. "I just don't believe Alicia is the sort of girl that likes My Little Ponies. She's a bad girl, not the dumb innocent chick that watches Hello Kitty and shit."

"HELLO KITTY IS NOT SHIT!" Mikey exclaimed.

"I didn't mean it that way," I clarifed, "Jesus Christ, are we going to the mall or not?"

"Oh, fuck, sorry," he apologized sheepishly.

I grabbed the keys to my car, and skipped to my car, suddenly happy; a trip to the mall, and the chance to spend money on worthless shit? I was a girl at heart when it came to things like shopping and makeup. I didn't even really care that much that Mikey was tagging along; the promise of new eyeliner, the dyeing of my roots, and (hopefully) a new T-shirt or pair of jeans, affected me much more than the promise of Mikey causing some sort of trouble.

At the mall, I ended up parking in a handicapped parking spot for lack of a better one. Mikey shot me a warning look that, to other people, would clearly say "You're gonna get towed so you better move, dumbass," but to me, it said "lul fuk u gerd u gunna get towed lul mum's gunna beat ur ass," in retard speak. There was just something in the depths of his dark brown irises that indicated he found humor in the situation.

"Stop smirking at me like that," I muttered. "Do you wanna get your bitch a present or not?"

"My bitch?" he looked amused.

We both got out of the car and headed inside. My anger was immediately erased by the realization there were clothes fucking everywhere. I let a possibly-gay-looking smile take stage on my face and dashed up the escalator to the upstairs floor where Hot Topic was. Mikey walked slowly behind me; I guessed he was bored, or he just didn't have the energy to fake the enthusiasm his older brother showcased.

I grabbed red hair dye, a hair dye kit, and the Misfits shirt I'd been eyeing for months. Eyeliner, red eyeshadow (which, oddly, I couldn't find anywhere besides Hot Topic), and a rubber Panic! At the Disco bracelet followed. I turned around, all these things in a pile in my arms, and bumped into Mikey, letting out a girly scream and dropping all my shit everywhere.

"Mikey, how the fuck did you get here?" I inquired, still slightly shaking.

"I thought we were shopping together." he answered as I picked up all my items.

"Yeah we are, but jeez, you scared me..." I looked up at him, noticing a black lace dress on his arm. "Whatcha getting for Alicia?"

"Umm," a red blush spread across his cheeks and I stifled a giggle; had I ever seen Mikey blush before. "It's a - a"

"Lemme see," I smirked.

"It's a maid's outfit." Mikey said. "I thought - maybe she and I could do some roleplaying."

I burst out laughing my ass off.

"Hey look the fuck here," he continued. "You have the same body size as Alicia so can you try it on?"

"No," I declined. "That's weird."

"Yes, Jesus, I will fucking give you my new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles DVD player if you try it on." he was using bribery. Fuck no.

Don't try it on, Gee, it'll be bad. 

Come on, a TMNT DVD player? You love TMNT.

No fuck that, Gee, it's a dress. You may be gay but crossdressing is a fuck no.

"And my entire comic book collection," he added.
 
Comics and a DVD player. Say yes you bitch.

No it's not worth it.

"And a month's supply of coffee!" Mikey pleaded. I didn't care he was using the puppy dog eyes on me; it was the goddamn coffee that made me say yes.

"Okay!" I exclaimed. "Two months supply of coffee and drop everything else."

"Mmkay, go put this shit on!" he handed me the dress and waved.

I still wasn't very enthusiastic about wearing it,  but I reminded myself, "coffee, Gee," and went into the dressing room. It was rough, itchy, lacy material. And I hated it. How would Alicia wear this if it felt so uncomfortable? It came with a pair of tights so I did those up and walked out, my face flushing in embarassment.

"It fits fine," I said.

Mikey nodded, and went into the dressing room for a second. "Okay," he said when he came out, "here's 40 bucks, buy that and meet me at the comic book store."

I nodded, thankful Mikey was paying because if not I would strangle Alicia for wasting my precious federal reserve notes. When I went to grab my clothes and change into them, the dressing room was empty.

The only thing I could think of was how much of a bastard Mikey was.

The cashier looked at me weird when I checked out, but I muttered "little brothers" and she seemed to understand at least a tad. I walked out of Hot Topic in the skimpy outfit and prayed anyone who saw me saw a red-haired emo chick lacking clothes, not the bullied gay guy in a fucking dress.

Halfway to the comic book store, I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder. Curious, I turned around to see who it was.

"What the fuck are you wearing, Way?" sneered Frank Iero.

All my prayers were in vain.
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt an urge to write a Frerard based on an anime. And, well, my best friend provided me with this one ; I just sort of changed the plot and added some of my own ideas into it. Don't expect smut or anything because, well, ummm, that shit's awkward to write. This is just gonna be a short 4-5 chaptered Frerard with an interesting subject. And of course it's AU.