Broadening Horizons.

Savannah just wanted to live a normal life. But normal seems to evade her.

At age 12, her parents had abandoned her, leaving her afraid to trust and wondering what she did wrong.At age 14, she was adopted by the Merricks. They never quite understood their daughter. They simply thought of her as an adoptive freak. She got on pretty well with her brother, Zack. But on her 20th birthday, they had a huge fight. Savannah hasn't spoken nor seen her brother in 5 years,though she didn't care, since she still held a grudge.

Her only friend was Julia Brandt,her other half. But Julia, unlike Savannah, has a job. You see, Savannah had been in the hospital since age 20. She was recently fired from her desk job. She doesn't have a degree, or a job. Most people who were in her situation would simply go to college and get it over with. Savannah just doesn't know what to do with her life. She stays at home, moping around.

Her parents are sick of it. They decide, that to be rid of her for a while, they should send her to tour around with Zack and his bandmates, much to Savannah's displeasure. Her parents eventually convince her to go, telling her that it'll be a chance to do things she's never done before, to broaden her horizons.