Status: Active. <3

Lead Me Into the Rhythm

Chapter Two

After I had everything placed in my car and was ready to go. I walk out of the house as I notice my dad eyeing me as I look at him shrugging. “Where you off to, Zachary?” He asks me.

“Band practice.” I reply as I go down towards my car and pull the door open.

“Be careful.” He shouts at me as I nod waving my hand at him.

I get inside and shut the door starting it up. Misfits begin blaring from the speakers as I smirk. I back out of the drive and head down the street turning right heading to Matt’s place. I bang my head a little to the music blaring as I sing along to the songs. I turn into Matt’s drive and kill the engine as I pull my keys from the ignition. I smile grabbing my guitar and heading up to the garage. I walk inside to see a new face. He was holding a guitar and talking to Jimmy as I sigh.

“Zacky, my man.” Matt says grabbing me in a man hug and releasing me. “This is Brian Haner Jr, if he has enough goodness to him. He’ll be our new lead guitarist.” Matt smiles at me.

“Our new what?” I shout slightly pissed.

“Guitarist.” Jimmy smirks at me.

Jimmy and I never really got along, but since we had been in this band together. The two of us had seemed to be getting along since. I shoot Haner a glare as I clear my throat. “Whatever.” I sneer out as I go over and hook my guitar up and glare at Matt.

Matt goes to the mic as Brian stands beside of him. I sigh standing on the opposite side as the guitar part begins. I begin playing as Brian does and Matt shoots me a warning glare. I sigh as I stop playing and Matt says, “Restart.” Matt sighs into the mic.

We restart the song as I do the rhythm guitar parts. I roll my eyes as the song finishes up. Matt smirks over to Brian and looks at Jimmy and me, “You guys think he would be awesome with us?” Matt asks.

“Hell yeah!” Jimmy shouts in excitement.

“Whatever.” I mutter glaring at Brian.

“Welcome to the band, you’re now our lead guitarist if you want it.” Matt smiles at Brian.

I glare harder than ever sighing. I shake my head as I take my guitar off and walk out of the garage. I grab my cigarettes and get one as I lean against the building. My day had been shot to hell, and I was going to make sure that Brian’s life in this band would be hell, too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. Give us some love please?

comment, subscribe, recommend?

Zacky