Opposites Attract

Wedding Details

Lea’s POV:

“Hey, Lea, what about A Thousand Years by Christina Perri for our first dance?” Zach asks me. We’ve been engaged for two years and we’re getting married in a few months, August 10. The guys just got back from tour. All the girls are engaged now, but only Zach and I have a wedding date picked.

“That sounds amazing, Zach.” I smile at him and he smiles at me.

“I figured you would say that but I had to make sure.” I am really glad Zach took me back. I should have forgiven his lie especially after all we’ve been through. I should have known by how much we tortured each other we would be getting married.

“I love you, Zach.” He looks up from the wedding invitations.

“I love you, too, Lea. I thought we already established this.”

“No, Zach, I mean I’m glad we stopped being enemies and that you forgave me for breaking up with you.”

“Hey, I lied and there was no excuse for it. I should have trusted you.”

“And I should have trusted you. To be completely honest, I was a little jealous when I saw her kiss you.” He starts laughing and I know he knows that already.

“Rightfully so, Lea.” He kisses me.

“Alright, you two are in love, great. Let’s get a move on with our lives.” Mikey says and I almost forgot he was here.

“Sorry, Mikey. Wait, why are you here? This is Zach and I’s place.”

“But Zach’s my band mate and friend.” I give him a look.

“That doesn’t mean anything.”

“Fine, then I’m here cause I wanna be.” I laugh and slap him lightly.

“You’re so weird.”

“You know you love me.” He smirks.

“Fine, I admit it, I love you. Because you’re my fiancé’s friend and my friend’s fiancé.” I give him a look to say I just won.

“Zach, how do you handle her?” Michael is almost whining.

“I love her enough.” He kisses me again.

“My friends are so weird!” Clara yells out as she walks in.

“Ever heard of knocking?” I ask her, laughing.

“Knocking? What’s that? I’ve never heard of it before.” She laughs and Mikey kisses her. Laurie and Cameron run in after her.

“She drug us over here and said she had big news. Spill it because Cam and I were planning our wedding, whenever it’s going to be.” Laurie is still kind of bitter over the fact they don’t have a date.

“Mikey and I picked a date.” Clara looks at Mikey.

“We’re getting married October 15.” Michael smiles and Clara grins.

“That’s great!” I yell and hug her.

“Laurie, should we follow them and get married December 20?” Cameron asks and Laurie tears up.

“Okay.”

“Is that too close to Christmas?” Zach asks them and I slap him.

“Don’t ruin their happiness.”

“No, he’s right.” Laurie says. “But I don’t mind if Cameron and our families don’t mind.”

“I don’t mind at all.” Cameron kisses her.

“Then I guess we’re all engaged and have dates picked.” Clara says. Candace runs in.

“Does no one get privacy?” I yell.

“Whatever, little sis. Shane and I are engaged!” She holds up her hand. Shane is the best guy, besides Zach, Cameron, and Michael. I really like them together. He treats her well.

“My big sister is engaged!” I start to cry. “Do you have a date yet?”

“No, sometime next year. Maybe in June or July.”

“Congrats.”

“This calls for a party!” Laurie yells and we order a pizza.

“But no alcohol because we are 20.” I laugh.

****************************************************