Status: update when I can

CHAUS

Aleanora

She plunged her sword deeper in the man's chest. Well, he wasn't really a man, he was Ganure an ogre and by the looks of it, one of the original demons who escaped Hell from the Slip 275 years ago. With every move her hand made on the sword, the louder Ganure's grunts became. But no, he wasn't going to give, he wasn't going to succumb to the Kitsune girl who joined Heaven and betrayed her fellow demons. The Kitsune, fox demon, slowly dragged the sword out of Ganure's chest and for a few moments, he actually believed that he was getting mercy. He grimaced the very moment when the sword plunged into his right shoulder and the purple blood splashed everywhere.

"Tell me," the Kitsune growled softly. The pale moonlight illuminating her long silver hair making it shimmer.
"Never! You traitor! Fucking fox!" Ganure spat up blood.
"What is the location of the sorceress Alloteca?!" she roared.
"YOU REALLY THINK I'LL TELL YOU?" Ganure coughed up more blood, "YOU'RE A JOKE!"
"A joke?" she said coolly, "Well if you think that was funny, then this will kill you."

The sword was a blade of grass away from his neck before he yelled, "She resides in the Isle of Stone off the west coast of Dixenton!"
"Keep talking," she said.
"There's an underground cavern there, but she has a cloaking charm over the place you need a pass code or else you'll get jinxed!"
"You do her dirty work ogre, surely you must know the pass code. Well what is it?"
"Fusi et capillo. That's it," Ganure whimpered.
"You did good Ganure,"
"Does this mean," he swallowed hopefully, "that I can live?"

"Oh Ganure, you dummy," the Kitsune smiled sweetly, "I almost forgot." In that instant, she drove the silver sword straight into Ganure's throat and dragged it slowly down to his heart. Her sweet smile turned sadistic as Ganure made his last twitches and chokes.

"Away! Away you angel of Hell! Messenger of Lucifer!" A man in dark attire threw salt at the fox demon who stood over the bloody carcass of Ganure. Behind him was two girls who were praying with rosaries in their hands. Humans, all three of them.
"Away! Away! And bring us no harm with your dirty self and tainted sword! Child of Lucifer!" the man continued.

"Let's get one thing straight you exorcist wannabee," the Kitsune lifted the bloody sword and pointed it at the human, the tip inches away from his long nose, "I am not the 'Child of Lucifer' or his fucking Messenger! Don't you eve dare lump me with that low class demon who still owes me his life!"
"God be with my spirit in my final moments," the man made the sign of the Cross then stared murmuring in Latin.
"Final moments?" the fox girl echoed, then realized she still had the sword pointed at the man,"You fool. This is a Vorpal sword. The instant this sword was used to maliciously shed human blood, it would shatter." She put up the sword.

"I'm not allowed to kill, and I can't even use my sword," she smiled evilly, "but there's still my fangs and claws!"
"Aleanora!" A cool stern voice ran through the dead night, "surely you weren't baring your fangs at these innocent people."
"Tch. Angel!" Aleanora folded her arms and gave the angel a look of scorn mixed with arrogance.

Angels were almost always recognized immediately. They were always beautiful and had calm expressions. The very aura that surrounded them was insanely serene and they seemed to glow with a holy light.

"My deepest apologies," the angel walked past Aleanora and went to the man and women, "for her behaviour."
"An angel sent upon us. Great blessing sent upon us from the Father in our time of need. Oh He is good," the man clasped his hands as if praying.
"Children of God, the light is always with you. You shall walk the path of good a reap its reward in Heaven where you shall be happy," the angel kissed the man's forehead.
"Women of God, go forth and do what you are told. Be obedient and gentle," the angel kissed the women's foreheads.
"How auspicious!" they both said in tears.
"Let's go Aleanora," the angel said after he purified Ganure's body, "back to the Vatican."
"Will you punish her there, o Angel?" The human man asked.
"Old man, you're really getting under my skin!" Aleanora growled.
"No, I won't" the angel said.
"Why ever not?" the darker skin woman asked.
"Because," the angel started, "Aleanora is not an angel of Hell, she is a demon of Heaven."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys! I hope you like it. The chapters won't be this short just so you know. Comment and tell me if what you think of Aleanora. I like her character.