Status: Complete yo!

Unknown Terrors.

Uknown.

She lay still, just listening to the noises around her. It was quiet, too quiet. She slowly sat up, her muscles aching from the neglect of movement. She cocked her head towards the door, peculiar noises coming from behind it. The girl began trembling, incoherent thoughts entering her mind. As she stood up, an uncomfortable aura entered the atmosphere, making it difficult to breath. The trembling girl slowly walked towards the door, her mind screaming no, yet, a feeling from within telling her to keep on. Her pale hand reached for the copper colored knob, her thin elegant fingers wrapping themselves around the base of it. As she turned it, a voice deep in her mind screamed at her. The voice sounding panicked and worried. She halted her movements, her body feeling uneasy. As she shook off the feeling she hesitantly opened the door, not aware of what awaited her on the other side. The girl opened the door all the way, her breath hitching in her throat. Her eyes began to sting, as tears began to roll down her cheek. She managed to choke out a sob, her frail body becoming much to heavy for her to keep up. She collapsed onto her knees, her eyes focused on what was infront of her. From within the shadowy end of her hallway, she heard a chilling laugh and a hushing sound, which then slowly krept into her parents room. She was unable to see what was the cause of the unease, but she felt someones stare bore into her very soul. The atmosphere soon changed, it wasnt thick with uncomfort. She regained herself and stood up, walking across the dark hallway. As her parents room neared, the air began to feel thick once again, her breath coming out as heavy pants. Once again, her thin fingers wrapped around the handle, pulling it down and pushing the door open. What she saw, she wasnt expecting. Hysteria entered her body, she was overwhelmed with what was displayed infront of her. There lay, on the bed in a puddle of their own blood, her parents. The once white sheets, drenched in chrimson liquid, droplets falling to the ground. The girl let out a piercing scream, sobs escaping her thin lips. She ran to their bodies, crawling into their bed and laying in the middle of them both, holding each of their lifeless bodies in her arms. Tears spewled out her eyes, each tear drop falling onto her parents face. As she sat there, parents in her arms, she heard a chuckle from within the shadows. Her eyes darted all over the room, unable to see anything. She looked down at her lifeless parents, her mind blank, and the very bit of hope she had in her body, gone. As she scanned the room, there was the silhouette of a shadow plastered on the floor. The girl stared at the shadow, then slowly lifted her gaze to the door. The chilling laugh echoed through out the room, her eyes focused on every inch of the room now. The laughing stopped, and the eerie silence was interrupted by the slam of the door. The girl was far from sane to notice her surroundings, or to even care. As the rooms light began to dim, and the dark began to swallow everythings in its path, you could hear a faint shushing sound. The girl layed back, hugging her bloody lifeless parents to her, and awaited her fate.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! I love you kitties! :3
Read , comment, recommend, suscribe to me or the story, love me! Lolol. Enjoy~
Xoxo,
XxXgore