Status: If there's any message to my work, it is ultimately that it's OK to be different, that it's good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color. ~Johnny Depp

Are the Cameras on yet?

Chapter two

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining on my face, rubbing my eyes I slid my feet from beneath the covers onto the cool floor. Stumbling to the bathroom I stripped down to my panties and bra. I looked at myself in the mirror, my black hair all knotted on top of my head and my makeup smudged around my hazel eyes. As I did this, my thoughts drifted to what today would be like.

I walked back into my room, grabbed a cute black top, my torn cheetah print mini skirt with my black fishnets and my undergarments. My thoughts were focused on Johnny and the night that we got into our fight.

I retreated to the bathroom where I started the shower. Well I waited for the shower to get hot I slipped out of my under garments. When the water started to steam I stepped into the water and let it run down my body. Throughout the whole process of showering my mind was a drift in memory's of Johnny and I.

After, showering I stepped out onto the floor mat, grabbed my blue towel, dried my body off. Then slipped into my new cloths. I had to still do my hair and makeup but wasn't sure of the time, and couldn't risk missing our meeting, I walked into my room and glanced at the clock, it was roughly 11:30.

I walked back into the bathroom and blow dried my hair after adding volume cream and mouse. I proceed to put on my cover up, eyeliner and Mascara. I glanced myself over and walked into the room grabbed my black framed glasses and slipped them onto my face.

When I was ready I made my way to the living room where I sat and waited for a call from Johnny. At around 12:30 my phone rang I picked up on the third ring, "Hello."

"Hi, Is Izabella there?" His voice asked.

"This is she." I replied blandly.

"Ohh, Zella," He started.

I cut him off. "Yes sir"

His voice came back in "What time did you want to meet for lunch?" He asked in his innocent tone.

"Whenever, I'm all ready." I spoke back.

"How about I pick you up in ten minutes?" He asked with the same tone in his voice.

I think for a moment, "That works, I moved though. I live in the apartment building next to the park."

"Okay, thats only about five minutes from my house. What number are you?" He asked hesitantly.

"Oh, yeah, right, sorry it's number 3" I tell him.

"Okay, I'll see you in like 10-15 minutes." He hung up.

I sighed and got up to grab my wedged boots that made me stand 4 inches taller. I sat back on my couch thinking about how long it's been since I have seen him in person. I've seen him in of movies and such but that is all in the past year and a half. I missed him, but I didn't.

I remember the look he would have in his chocolatey brown eyes when we were alone; I could never put my finger on what the look meant, it was something deep, this I knew for sure.

I also remember the days I would sit with him and play with his naturally soft thick brown hair.

A rough knock echoed through the apartment and interrupted my thoughts, I pushed my body up off the sofa, made my way to the door, opened it only to look into the eyes of my landlord.

"Izabella, do you have your rent?" He asked in his usual bossiness tone.

"uhh," I started and patted down my pockets which only had enough for my lunch. "No, not at the moment Mister Pearson." I told him in a voice as innocent as could be.

"You have 2 days." He strutted away disappointed.

I shut the chestnut door and dragged my feet back to the couch.

As I was about to sit another knock came this time the knock was more friendly. I made my way over to the door and opened it once again.

This time there he stood, my ex best friend, the man I told everything too just a short year and a half ago. The man I would never admit to falling for.

We stared at each other unsure of what to do, unsure of what to say.
After around three minutes of this I spoke, "It's good to see you again Johnny."

"Same goes for you Zella." He said with a hint of that breath taking smile.

I couldn't help it any longer I was about to explode into tears, what was I thinking that night I told him I never wanted to see him again, how could I have held a grudge for so long? At this moment I wanted to hug him, have his arms around me for even a short time. I couldn't though, I wouldn't I had to play tough guy. I couldn't let him know how much I missed him. My thoughts were interrupted once again.

"Izabella, I know you're upset with me and all but, I want you to know that I missed you, a lot over the past year and a half."

"Aw, thanks Johnny but, anyways shall we be on our way?" I asked

He shook his head yes.

As I walked past him out the door my hand brushed his, I turned around pulled the door shut and locked it.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think? Should I continue?