Status: If there's any message to my work, it is ultimately that it's OK to be different, that it's good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color. ~Johnny Depp

Are the Cameras on yet?

Chapter three

We had gotten into Johnny's car and drove down the street to a nice Italian diner.

When we got inside where we were led to a table to look over the menus.

"Hm the pasta looks good here" Johnny started talking to himself.

I choose to mock him, "hm, the chef salad looks good."

He glanced up at me and back to his menu, "I think I'm getting the Alfredo. What about you?" He asked.

I shrugged, "A salad."

He looked at me like I was crazy, "since when do you eat salad?"

I shrugged again, "I'm not that hungry."

He thought for a moment "Then we can split something."

I sighed knowing I couldn't win an argument with him. "Fine."

"Well, I don't really care." I told him, absent minded.

He looked at me funny but just shrugged it off, "Well, you still like Alfredo right?"

I nodded.

"Then, Is that okay?" he asked.

I nodded again.

He brought up the movie "So, who else would be in the film?" He asked.

I named off a few people as well as myself, I also explained what the film was about.

*****

We walked out of the diner laughing, after talking over the movie we had wormed up to one another and started talking like we used too.

He had agreed to take the role, we came up with times to film, every day except Sundays from 9am till 5pm. We would start in a week.

Johnny didn't go home after lunch, instead we went to the park where we used to hang out at as teenagers.

We started to talk about everything that happened the past year and a half. He told me how he had broken up with Cindy, the girl he was dating when me and him were last friends, because she was getting too attached.

He went on to tell me how he met this girl named Ashley a year ago they became close, but not as close as me and him were, they started dating roughly nine months ago and he was happy for the most part.

I told him about my boyfriend Demitri whom I started dating 3 months ago, I add how I hadn't talked to him in 3 day's.

I had also told him how all I ever really do anymore is work.

We talked like this for most the day. As our conversations faded so did the sun. He left around 5:30 to get home.

After he left I looked down to my feet as a smile grew on my face. I hadn't been this happy in ages.

I made my way home thinking about today and how amazing it was.

I entered the house, kicked off my shoes and got cozy, in my room and drifted off into a dream.

*****

The next day I woke up to my phone ringing I rolled out of my bed to find the phone. After grabbing it I checked the caller ID it read John Depp II.

I clicked the talk button, "Hello?" my weary voice echoed through the phone.

"Hey! So, I was wondering if you'd want to come over and meet Ashley. She want's to meet you, sense we'll be working together and all." Johnny spoke in a rushed tone.

"Sure I guess, I just need to get ready and wake up some." I told him waking up a little.

"Sounds good, do you want me to pick you up?" he asked.

"Dosen't matter either way I'll need 2 hours."

"Okay, I'll just pick you up. I'll see you in two hours. Bye Zella." He hung up the phone.

I sighed and went to my room grabbed some close and took my shower. After the shower I dressed and prettied my self up. I had a half hour so I grabbed something to eat and put on the tv.

When there was a knock on the door I jumped up and answered it. Johnny was standing there texting on his iPhone.

"Hi." I said.

He looked up at me and back to his phone, "You ready?"

"Yes sir." I shook my head.

He put his phone in his pocket and put a hand out, "After you."

"Why thank you." I stepped out and he shut and locked my door.

We got into the car, and sped off down the street to his house. It was the same house he lived in before.

He got out of the car and walked around to my door to open it for me. I got out and followed him in the door.

The house looked the same other than the pictures of him and Cindy were now him and some blond girl.

"Ashley, I'm back." He called out.

I just looked around, "Does she know you knew me before?" I asked quietly.

He shook his head no, "There's still the picture of us on the wall though, I just never told her who I was with in it.."

"Witch one?" I ask sense me and him had many pictures together.

He smiled a bit "One of the ones from the day Peter ditched out on us when we were supposed to be going to the amusement park. So you and I went by ourselves."

I nodded as a girl walked in, she was tall, well taller than me, her eyes were brown and she had blond hair, "Hi, I'm Ashley." She smiled at me.

"Hi, I'm Izabella." I smiled back.

Johnny looked at us, "Zella, do you remember your way around?" he asked.

I nodded, "How could I forget."

Ashley looked confused, "Wait you've been here before?"

Johnny and I nodded.

"Me and Johnny were friends for years." I told her.

We talked for awhile and I asked Johnny if he still had some things of mine. He said he did in his room.

We walked back to his room which has changed quite a bit, the tv, love seat and his bed are the only things that haven't changed. I sat on the love seat where I was sitting the night everything happened.

"Johnny, how exactly did Peter get in that day?" I asked I wanted to know every detail that I never got.

"The key from under the mat." Johnny sighed.

I nodded.

It went quiet, all you could hear was our breathing.

I got up, "I have to get home." I told him.

He nodded, "I'll get my keys."

We walked out of the room said bye to Ashley and got in the car. Johnny started it and we were off back to my house so I could think for the next 6 days about what will happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is not the best chapter. I'm sorry. But anyways what do you guys think should I continue?