Status: If there's any message to my work, it is ultimately that it's OK to be different, that it's good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color. ~Johnny Depp

Are the Cameras on yet?

Chapter five

On the first day of working together, I had woken up to the beeping of my alarm clock. A groan escaped my lips as I released I had to get up and ready.

After slumping out of bed and dragging my feet to get ready I was in my car on my way to the set.

When I had finally pulled into the parking lot I saw everyone else was already there. Sighing I got out of the care and went into the building in which we were using.

The director who also happens to be my boyfriend Dimitri.

Demitri smiled at me, "There you are, we were wondering when you were going to show up!" He said motioning me over to him and Johnny.

"Sorry" I mumbled walking over to them. "What are we doing today Pitri?" I asked I have always called Him Pitri because of the land before time.

"You and Johnny are going to practice together. It's just the two of you for now but you can make it work right." He stated more than asked.

I nodded and sighed. "Are we just doing lines or?..."

"Do the scenes to just to get some practice in." Pitri said not really paying attention.

As me and Johnny walked away I mumbled under my breath.

"What’s that?" Johnny asked looking at me a little funny.

"Nothing don't worry about it." I half smiled at him and looked by down to my toes.

He sighed, "Just tell me Zella."

"It's just he couldn't even bother to give me a damn hug." I sighed.

Johnny frowned "I'm sorry. I wish I could help."

"It's fine, lets just practice." I said Walking outside to a small grass covered area.

He nodded and followed me, We sat in the grass and begun saying our lines back and forth.

We got to about the scene where Wade tells Allison about his parent's, the scene where they first kiss, before one of Demitris monkeys walked out.(Yes I call his assistants monkeys) "Are you guys doing as Mr.Chance has said?" Yes his last name is Chance.

We nod, and receive a nod back.

"Well, go on." The monkey said.

Johnny glanced at the paper as I laid back resting on my arms. "Kiss me, Kiss me hard." He said the line perfectly.

I leaned in and pressed my lips to his, I felt a sock in the second long kiss. I Pulled back and I looked into his eyes with my innocent eyes "I've never given a french kiss before." I recite my line looking up into his eyes.

Johnny smirked a little "Watch. it's easy. You just open your mouth.."
I opened my mouth a little as told.

Johnny licked my top lip lightly, and continued "And I open mine..." Johnny's mouth opened and his tongue found it's way back to my upper lip. "And we wiggle our tongues together." our tongues exited our mouths and begun to whirl together, his mouth closed around the tip of my tongue and he lightly sucked on it for a second. He pulled back "and it feels real sexy." His face scrunched up a bit when he said real.

"I won't get mononucleosis, will I?" I asked in a worried tone.

"No, Allison. Just try it. If you don't like it, I promise I'll stop." His voice lingered in the air.

His lips pressed to mine as our tongues danced in our mouths. His hands slid up my side to my chest.

I pulled away. "I'm sorry allison.. It's just that you're so beautiful." Johnny mocked the line.

****

We finished going over the script a half hour before we were off, so I dragged Johnny inside to see Pitri.

"Pitri, We finished, can we get off early?" I asked in my sweetest voice hoping he wouldn't be furious I interrupted his work.

"Izabella! We have talked about this before DO NOT INTERRUPT ME WELL I’M WORKING!" he rose his voice.

I hate when people raise their voice, I felt Johnny hug me, he whispered in my ear "Don't cry Zella stay strong."

Pitri rolled his eyes at Johnnys affectionate side. "Whatever. Be in tomorrow. On time Izabella!" Pitri Spoke again.

Johnny led me outside as a few tears slipped from my eyes. He knelt down so he had to look up at me "Shhh, Zella honey. What's going on. There has to be more here than just him yelling?" He asked in a soft tone.

I sniffled, "We don't get along, he's always yelling, we fight worse then me and Peter did." I whipped some tears that had fallen off onto my sleeve before Johnny stood up and wrapped his arms around me; he just held me in the middle of the parking lot.

"I'm so sorry Zella, you deserve way better." He said looking down into my eyes.

My eyes met his, and I got this sudden urge to get on my toes and kiss him. "Thanks Johnny." I looked down so I wouldn't want to kiss him any longer.

Johnnys hand caressed my cheek and tilted my head back up to look at him, "don't look down it hides those beautiful eyes of yours." He looked into my eyes as the urge to kiss him took over my body once again.

Johnny's face slowly came closer to mine until our lips met. The kiss was like none other, it was sweet, tender, soft. It was just a perfect kiss. After a few minutes the kiss broke and we looked each other in the eyes for a second. I blushed a maroon color. "Joh-" I was cut off by him.

"I've wanted to do that sense forever." Johnny said shyly.

I whispered "I have too."