Status: If there's any message to my work, it is ultimately that it's OK to be different, that it's good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color. ~Johnny Depp

Are the Cameras on yet?

Chapter six

Johnny and I walked to our cars after the kiss. All I could think about was the kiss. His lips were more perfect than I had imagined. So soft and tender, so sweet and plush.

After I made it home I laid on my bed and thought about how I wanted to be loved, wanted to be cared for. I didn't want this form just anyone. I wanted it from Johnny. I didn't know what to do though, because of Dimitri. I cared for him and all, but I couldn't take the fighting any longer. All I wanted was for it to go away.

At around 9 my phone began to ring.

I answered without even checking the name. "hello?"

"Zella, can I come over for a while?" Johnny's voice came in though the other end.

"of course, why what’s wrong" I asked worried about what he would say.

"I'll talk to you when I get there okay." He said.

I nodded to myself , "okay."

The line went dead as I thought about what could have happened to make him want to come over so fast.

Around five minutes later there was a knock I got up and opened the door, motioning for Johnny to come in.

"What’s going on Johnny?" I ask as he falls onto my couch.

"This is going to sound really stupid but.." He stopped and took a deep breath and stood up. "I can't believe I'm doing this." He sighed.

I walked over to him, "What is it Johnny..?" I asked

He seemed anxious and worried, "It's just that I.." He stopped again, running his hand through his hair. "It's nothing, never mind forget I mentioned anything."

"Johnny." I stated.

He looked down at me, his face was showing sorrow. "Izabella." He mocked.

I bit my lip and did the unthinkable, I slowly put my hands on Johnny’s shoulders and pushed up onto my toes,closing my eyes, I pressed my lips to his. My arms slid around his neck and his around my waist. We pulled each other closer. The kiss was filled with want,need, love and lust.

We didn't separate until we bother needed air, "Sorry." I breathed dropping my hands, looking to my feet and stepping back.

One of his hands never left my waist, "Don't be." he tilted my head up and pressed his lips back on mine closing his eyes. He broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "I love you Izabella I have for the longest time."

My face flushed red and my lips pressed back onto his for a short time, breaking the kiss I whispered back "I love you too Johnny."
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter is quite short but I didn't want to continue on, I wanted it to end with their confessions.