Status: If there's any message to my work, it is ultimately that it's OK to be different, that it's good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color. ~Johnny Depp

Are the Cameras on yet?

Chapter eight

I squirmed a little and broke free from Johnny's grip, "I'm should call him back." I told him.

Before I knew it his arms pulled me back to him, "Stay with me." He whispered brushing his lips against my ear.

A shiver ran down my spine. I pushed his arms away, "It won't take long, just a minute" I grabbed the phone and dialed before he could protest.

I waited, on the second ring he answered, "Izabella, good we need to talk."

"What is it?" I asked.

"Can I come over? I wanna tell you this in person." He said.

"I'm a little busy Demitri, just tell me now." I sighed.

"Well, you're going to meet my parents Tuesday, they are in town." He seemed genuinely happy at the moment.

"Awwe I can't wait." I faked excitement.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow babe! Bye!" The phone went dead.

I sighed hung up the phone and fell onto the couch.

Johnny sat down next to me and put an arm around me, "What did he say?"

"Just that his parents are coming down Tuesday.. And I get to meet them.." I sighed.
Johnny nodded "I see."

I leaned my head into him. "lets do something.." I looked up at him.

"Like what?" He questioned.

"hmmmm," I jumped up and ran to the two glass sliding door that led to my Balcony, I opened the doors and closed them again.

Johnny walked over and opened the doors just enough so I could see his face his hands were on the glass of the doors. "What are you doing you crazy?" Johnny asked pursing his lips.

I bit my lip and walked to the door placing my hands where his are "Dunno'!" My lips pursed as well.

Johnny leaned in and pressed his lips to mine when a knock at the door interrupted, "Izabella, It's your mother, I need to speak with you!"

I pulled away and mumbled "shit" Mother never liked Johnny, if she knew he was here she would surely be pissed, "Johnny switch places with me stand out here okay?" I whispered to him.

He nodded knowing Mother wasn't fond of him. He pecked my lips before I shut the door and curtains in front of it. "coming mother!" I ran to the door and opened it, "hello mother." I greeted her.

"Hello darling" She greeted stepping in and sitting on my couch

"What is it you needed to talk about?" I asked her crossed arms.

"This movie you're going to be in with Johnny, what’s it about?" She asked.

"This boy who is a rebel kind of boy and a girl who's a square who fall in love pretty much." I told her.

"And you two are the leading roles correct?" Mother asked not looking too pleased.

"Yes mother." I sassed her.

"I don't want you doing this film, you don't need HIM back in your life!" She rose her voice.

I huffed "I will do as I please mother! You can leave now."

"Oh no you don't I am still your mother. Where is Demitri! Does he know about your past together! I'm sure one of you will be off the movie in a heartbeat if he knew!" She steamed.

"Hes not here mother! He's at his house. Now if you'll excuse me I have plans. Good day." I walked back to my room to grab my cell phone and back out, she was still standing there.

"What is it you're doing!?" She fumed not pleased with how I was acting.

"If you must know what my plans are I'm hanging out with an old friend." I smirked and walked back toward my balcony.

"You're what?" She was completely shocked.

"Hanging out with Johnny. Does that bother you mother?" I gave her an evil smirk.

She was frazzled "You are to do no such thing!" She yelled.

"Really now? Hmm I guess you're too late for that." I smiled and walked out onto the balcony with Johnny, mother opened the door and gasped.

"He was here the whole time? You little bitch!" Mother turned and stormed out of the apartment.

Johnny looked down at me with a sorry expression. "Don’t worry about it, she's always like like this.." I sighed and leaned into Johnny his arms wrapping around my waist. "I just hope she doesn't tell Demitri." I sighed.

Johnny's lips pressed to my head and a muffled "I won't lose you" escaped his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took a while guys! But what do you think??