Status: Just starting out so hang with me...

A Mental Sex Change

Oh Shit What's In the Bucket?!

“Oh Shit! What’s in the bucket? What’s in the bucket but a bucket of shit but a bucket of grapes, and the grapes in the mouth make you happy down south. Make you getta big boner what ya gonna do,” blasts out of my phone and brings me back to the real world. I moan as a feel the pounding in my head get worse as I try to sit up and grab my phone. Once the phone’s in my hand, I answer the call I’m getting from an unknown number.

“Hello?” I ask in a small, tired voice.

“Hey Nate this is Robert. I just wanted to tell you guys that you need to be down at the bus by 11:30. That gives you guys a solid hour to get down here,” he says more like yells in my opinion.

“Ok Bobert. I’ll get everyone up,” I reply yawning and hung up. I saved his number onto my phone before setting it down and looking around the room. Taking inventory of the items on the floor, I counted three unconscious, half naked boys, but also their discarded clothes and feathers. I let out another moan as I fell back onto the bed that I’d been lucky enough to pass out on last night.
I turned and went through Mandy’s bag and found a bottled of painkillers. I dry swallowed one and stood up. I made my way over to Craig and sit on his bare exposed back and proceed to bounce up and down on him. He groans and rolls over so that I’m straddling him around his waist. I chuckle when I feel his morning wood against my thigh. His eyes fly open at my noise and he stares wide eyed from underneath me.

“If you wanted me so badly you could have just told me,” Craig says huskily and tried getting up which lead to what I assume was a head rush and more pounding. He groans and slumped back to the ground while I jumped off him and threw him the bottle of pills from the night stand.

“You wish I wanted you. You might want to fix your little problem downstairs too,” I teased as I went over to Ethan and grabbed a pillow next to him and smacked him on the head with it. He sat up right with wide eyes.

“I didn’t eat your toast I swear!” he yelled and cringed. “Ow,” he whined grabbing at his head. Craig tossed him the bottle before walking into the bathroom. I chuckled and shook my head not wanting to know what he was planning on doing in there.

I made my way over to Keegan who lay next the door with his hand lying on his face snoring slightly. I contemplated what my tactic for waking him would be and thought of a great idea. I made my way over to him and put my mouth by his ear where I proceeded to give a throaty heart felt scream. He batted my head away and rolled over.

“Go away Natalie,” he mumbled and I chuckled.

“Come on you need to get up. We need to get ready and down to the bus by 11:30,” I say shaking his shoulder. He groaned and sat up rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He winces and I grab the bottle from Ethan and take out a pill before handing it to him. He grabbed it and swallowed it. Out of no where we heard a loud moan coming from the bathroom, and I chuckled.

“Looks like he took care of that,” I giggled and looked at Keegan’s disgusted face. I looked at Ethan and I couldn’t recognize the expression on his face. An emotion some where between jealousy and sadness. I shrugged and made my way over to the bathroom and pounded on the door.

“Hurry the fuck up I need to get a shower in before I head to Sally’s,” I yelled and I heard some mumbling and shuffling before the bathroom door burst open. Craig walked out looking a little unhappy. I walked into the bathroom and turned the handles on the shower causing water cascade down from the shower head. I waited for the water to warm by slipping off my pants and pulling my hoodie off along with my shirt. So I stood in the bathroom in my underwear and ace bandage with the door standing wide open. I’ve never been a shy person.

“Wow there girl put some clothes on or at least close the door,” Ethan said. I stick my tongue out and shack my butt at him. He comes up behind me and smacks my ass causing me to squeal and turn around smacking him playfully. I walk out to the main room and grab my bag and pull out clean clothes for me to wear when I get out of the shower and put it in a nice pile on the bed. I also grabbed my shower stuff which consisted of axe body wash, an apricot face wash and axe shampoo. I walk back into the bathroom setting the products in the shower before I slip off my underwear and take off my bandage and jumping into the warm shower.

I washed my hair trying to savoir the feel cause this will be the last time for a while that I’ll be able to slide my fingers through the long locks. After I wash and condition I more on to washing my face scrubbing the dirt away before I spread axe suds all over my body. When I’m sparkly clean I step out of the shower not turning it off ‘cause I know others are waiting to shower.

“Ethan get your ass in the shower so we can go to Sally’s,” I yell and wrap a towel around my slender body. Ethan walks into the room and starts to strip knowing that I could care less with the whole nudity. After living with my brother you get used to random guys coming into the room and striping their clothes off. Lets just say he has interesting friends.

I make my way into the other room and slide my underwear on under the towel and turn towards the bed as I drop the towel and start to pull the bandage into place. I turned out of a curtsy of Keegan because he knows Chelsea would be mad if he saw me naked so yeah I help him out some what. After everything is covered up I slip on some skinny jeans and my escape the fate tee before skillfully braiding my hair up and pinning it onto the back of my head. I tug on a beanie as Ethan gets out of the shower and makes his way over to the doorway.

“Nate can you get my bag for me?” he asks looking into the room nervously and his hands clutch the towel around his waist tightly. I walk over to his bag as I slide a hoodie over my head and slide my arms through the sleeves. I toss him the bag and organize my bag while he closes the door. I swing my cookie monster backpack over my shoulder and wait for Ethan to finish getting ready. When Ethan sauntered out of the bathroom I drug him to the door and walked out into the hallway, making our way to the lobby.

“Where do you think Mandy ended up last night?” Ethan asked looking at me as we waited for the elevator. I shrugged my shoulders and let them drop back down.

“She’s a big girl. She knows how to take care of herself. Even if she doesn’t always seem look like it she’s probably the smartest person I know,” I say and walked into the elevator and pressed the lobby button.

“Yeah I guess you’re right. I just hope she didn’t get raped or something,” Ethan mumbled more to himself. A comfortable silence fell upon us as we waited to get to the ground again. When the doors opened we walked out of the hotel and into the streets of Las Vegas Nevada.

As we made our way down the streets I heard a familiar voice in an alley. Curious, I made my way into the alley and Ethan gave me a cautioned glanced. I heard the voice again and motioned Ethan over to where I stood in front of a dumpster. He jogged over next to me with a questioning look.

“Why are you a person?” I heard her mumble sleepily and I smiled. I brought the lid of the dumpster up and revealed Mandy sleeping on a pile of banana peels. The dumpster absolutely wrecked so I plugged my nose before shaking Mandy’s shoulders. Her eyes shot open and she smiled at us before climbing out of the mess.

“Hey guys,” she said and I smiled pulling the axe out of my bag and spraying her. “Well that’s a nice way of saying I smell I guess…” she mumbled.

“Whatever you love me. Anyways we’re going to Sally’s so you wanna come with?” I ask sliding the spray back into the sesame street character’s head opening. Her eyes got wide and she nodded her head vigorously. I smile and drag both of the people out of the alley before some shit happened to us there.

We walked down the streets maneuvering our way through the busy city while talking about what we wanted or thought would be cool to do to our hair. When we stood in front of the store Mandy and I had found on our day out on the strip we walked into the doors to be greeted by a pretty blonde. We walked over to the dye row and looked at the different types and colors.

“So what are you thinking of getting done? I mean I know that you’re gonna cut your hair in a emo style but what colors do you wanna put in it?” Ethan asked looking at the neon manic panic dyes.

“I don’t know probably just black nothing to flashy,” I say before walking off to where Mandy was looking at the body glitter. She looked between the different colors and pulled out a rainbow one.
“So how did you end up in a dumpster last night?” I ask.

“Oh funny story really. I found my closet homies like I told you and we went out and got drunk, well drunker and then we dressed them up like fairy princesses and went to go buy nachos. After we ate our nachos, and just to tell you Bitch Michelle is not good at sharing nachos, we started to play hide and seek but apparently they never found me,” Mandy said surprisingly serious and was shaking her head.

“Whose Bitch Michelle?” I ask holding back my laugh. Mandy whips out her phone and shows me a picture of two familiar grown men covered in tattoos and body glitter wearing tutus and fairy wings.

“This one is Bitch Michelle and this one is Princess Theresa, or at least that’s their fairy names,” Mandy said studying the picture. I realized why the guys were so familiar to me. They were band members in one of my favorite bands.

“Hey isn’t that Zacky Vengeance and Johnny Christ from Avenged Sevenfold?” I ask studying the picture more. It was them I was almost positive.

“Now that you mention it Racky Rengeance does sound a lot like Zacky Vengeance,” Mandy said. I laugh and pull her off to where Ethan stood waiting in line to pay for the stuff he was buying. Mandy threw in the body glitter and Ethan gave her a look but rolled his eyes and went along with it. As Ethan paid for the things Mandy and I made our way outside to wait for Ethan. When he walked out of the door we made our way back to the bus.

Once on the bus I cut all of my hair off into a emo guy style cut. It looked pretty sexy if I do say so myself. I called Ethan in to do my hair dying and he hurried in and complemented me on the cutting job. Then he got to work mixing the dye together and spreading it in my hair. We waited for it to set then he rinsed it out in the sink and told me to dry it so he could look at his master piece.
♠ ♠ ♠
:3