Status: Just starting out so hang with me...

A Mental Sex Change

Little Brat and a Not So Love Letter

“Yo Bobert,” I say as I start to make my way out of the bus.

“Hey kid wait up. There’s something I gotta tell you,” Bobert says grabbing me by the shoulder and stopping me. I turn and walk over to one of the couches where I plop down and look at him.

“Wassup Bobby?” I ask draping my arms on the back of the couch. He raises his eyebrow at the new name but ignores it otherwise.

“Today after your performance you’re gonna have a special guest waiting for you in the back. You are to let her hangout with you guys the entire day and give her whatever she wants. She is a very special girl and she wants to meet you guys,” Bobert said.

“What makes this girl so special?” I ask.

“Her father owns this entire stadium and if we ever want to perform here again we need a good word in with his daughter because she’s a spoiled brat and she always gets what she wants,” Bobert explained and I sighed. I’m going to have to spend my entire day with a brat child.

“Well why do we have to hang out with her? Why not one of the more famous bands?” I whine looking up at the man standing in front of me with sad eyes.

“Because the girl asked specifically for your band. She has a major crush on you so don’t mess this up for us,” Bobert warned and I sighed standing up and walking towards the door.

“Whatever you say Bobert,” I mutter as I walk out the door. I pull out my phone as I walk to the stage I’ll be performing on in a couple hours, and send Logan a text to make sure that everything is going okay at home. As I’m about to slide it back into my pocket I remember something and send a quick text to Chelsea. Finally I slide my phone back into it’s rightful place and right as I’m about to look up I bump into someone.

“Seriously kid? You need to look where you’re walking or else you’ll regret it,” Andy threatened as I look up at him. I couldn’t hold in my laugh for very long as I did so.

“What’s so funny brat?” he asked folding his arms across his chest.

“Just the fact that a skinny ass twig like you threatened me. Sure you might be taller but I’ve been taking karate classes since I was 10,” I chuckle and shake my head.

“I think I could take a little kid like you. What do you weigh? Like 90 pounds or something? Easy prey,” Andy smirked and I just rolled my eyes.

“Whatever,” I mutter walking around him and ignoring him as I made my way to the stage. He hadn’t been far off on my weight though. I only weighed 95 pounds and most of that was muscle and bone. I had like no body fat because I used to be anorexic when I was in middle and early high school. I hid it from everyone and up until Ethan figured it out a couple years ago I was getting dangerously skinny. They helped me recover and start eating right again but it was still a sore subject for me.

I walked into the back of the stage and I could hear the band on stage playing some song I didn't know. It was very rhythmic and had a wonderful beat to it. I started to dance to it as I made my way to the dressing room door that said Caught in Cognito on a piece of paper taped to it. Opened it and looked at myself in the mirrors on the wall. I realized that there was a piece of paper folded up on one of the chairs behind me and I turned to take a better look. It read Nate Anders on the top, so I picked it up and opened it up completely.

I read the letter and was completely taken back by its contents. Who ever wrote this letter had no idea who the fuck I am and they had no right to make any of these assumptions. They said that I was a tramp, that I probably never truly loved anyone I'd ever dated and that they were just a quick fix. How the fuck would anyone even assume this about me? I hadn't even done anything to anyone here. Sure I'd hit on a few fans but seriously who wouldn't? Who the fuck hated me this much? I don't know like anyone here other than my band and they wouldn't say this about me. God some people are just complete pricks. Whoever wrote this is going to really hate me after I find out who they are.

I crumple up the paper and throw it over into the waste basket in the corner of the room before walking out of the dressing room and going out to search for someone in my band. They were going to help me figure this shit out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so i finally updated, and I feel terrible for waiting so long. My Boyfriend was messing with my computer and my lap top though and then I got sick with the flu. School is getting stressful with midterms coming up and college is right around the corner, but i'm trying my best. Also I think i'll try to update every weekend.. Either saturdays or sundays.. whichever fits with me schedule.. so yeah enough ramblin... Comment/ subscribe if you enjoyed it Cl:{