LOST IN THOUGHT

Aftermath

AYDENS POV

As soon as the door was closed, Frank pushed me up against the door and crashed his lips onto mine. At first I was to shocked to kiss back, but when his tounge started begging for entrance I gladly opened my mouth and kissed back. He was the most amazing kisser in the entire world. If you werent gay, you would be after he kissed you. As we battled for domination of the kiss, I found myself moaning in pleasure. That seemed to make Frank more confident because each time I moaned he would smirk into the kiss. After a couple seconds his hands moved from my neck and wandered down to my hips. This physical contact made my pants grow tighter, if that was even possible.
The kiss, ended when our oxygen supply began to dwindle. "Wow", was all I managed to say. I was so turned on that I could barely think, let alone speak. "Yeah...wow. Um Ayden what does this make us?" "Uh...um....whatever you want it to make us." As I said this, Frank's face lit up. "Really? Then would you by any chance want to be my boyfriend?" He asked shyly. I didn't give him an answer instead I grabbed him by his hips and crashed my lips onto his. When we pulled apart I asked, "so does that answer your question?" "Yeah" he replied with a giant grin on his face. He was so cute. I dont understand how hes, well how he was single. Im surprised people aren't throwing themselves at him. I couldn't believe that out of all the guys in our school, he chose me. I think im really going to like it here. I just hope that my mom doesnt mess things up for me and try to make me move again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short
I didnt have time to write alot, but I wanted to update

comment plz!!!

I love you guys