Status: ~Enjoy

Dream Meetings

Chapter ONLY.

We just finished our set, running off stage screaming and fist pumping to our fans, while they screamed back still moshing away. We ran down the stairs and stopped as fast as we could, standing there waiting for us was our heroes, we’d grown up listening to them, it’s what made us start the band. They were our inspiration. Of Mice & Men, Pierce The Veil, Sleeping With Sirens and Black Veil Brides. They were all standing there, they stopped talking when we nearly crashed into them, we were so overwhelmed by it all we stood there with our mouths wide open so amazed that we were standing in front of what we looked at, as gods. Nyx was the first one to make a sound, letting out a little EEEEH, noise accidently, for some reason it broke the astonishment. “Hi I’m Santana, this is Claudz and that’s Nyx,” Santana finally chirped. She was always good at thinking on her feet but her face had gone completely red, “and we’re-“ she was cut off by Andy,
“We know who you are, nice to meet you, I’m And-“ Santana then cut him off
“ANDY BIERSACK! IT IS AN HONOUR TO BE IN YOUR PRECENSE! SAME GOES TO EVERYONE ELSE STANDING BEFORE US, we grew up listening to your amazing music, it was the reason we started the band, it’s the reason we’re still alive today, your music helped us all.” Santana blurted out, face red as a tomato, while I stood there still with my mouth open, she knew who we all liked and she just had to be a smart arse about it, little did I know I’d thank her so much for it later. “Jaime, Vic, this is Claudz, you are her biggest inspirations,” “Austin, Tony, hello, THIS is Nyx, BIG fan!” as me and Nyx had a quite talk with them Sam got Kellin, Justin and Andy, the rest had all gone off to have a smoke, drink or have a sleep.

“UUUUUMMM… hiiiii” I said in a shaky voice.
“I hope your not to intimidated by us Claudz,” Jaime said leaving me speechless
“Yeah, we’re not that scary, we’re just two Mexicans!” chuckled Vic
“Two very sexy Mexicans!!!” I blurted out without even thinking or realizing what I had just said, we just went into a fit of laughter, their smiles were both so god damn amazing, I could barely contain myself. “So, how do you know who we are exactly? We’re nothing special, are we? Is there a reason you four wanted to see us?”
“You have a lot of questions Claudz,” Vic said
“We’ll answer them now, get the members of your band together we all have an announcement to give you!” Jaime pitched in. Being the good ole’ fan girl I am I listened and did it quick smart.
We were standing before, Kellin, Justin, Andy, Austin, Tony, Jaime and Vic. “Look, we see a shit load of potential in you, so we’re willing to invest in you,” Austin said,
“You remind myself of a young me,” Andy chipped in “I’d do anything to help someone like you.”
“So, we’ve been in this game for a few years now,” Kellin said in a seductive voice, “and we want to help you through this journey, we want you to have a chance!” Sam and I shared a worried glance, we had no idea what was going to happen next, we were scared and excited we didn’t know what to think. Vic finally broke the silence “So as a starting gift from bvb, ptv, OM&M and sws, we would like to give you completely free equipment, that means new drums, guitars, amps, speakers, mics, anything you need we will give you. Not only that but we are giving you a tour bus, so you’re not packed in and cramped like we were when we first started. Along with that comes two drivers to get you to wherever you need to go throughout your tours. A private car each with a driver, and hotel services for one year fully paid by us.” Our mouths dropped to the floor, we didn’t know what just happened, “I feel dizzy!” I blurted out, Vic came over to me and put my arm around his shoulder, “come on I’ll take you to our tour bus!”
The next thing I knew I woke up in the back of PTV’s tour bus, Vic was lying next to me rubbing my head, it felt good, I opened my eyes to let him know I was awake, “oh thank god you’re ok Claudz I was worried sick about you, good morning beautiful!” he said in the most seducing voice I’ve ever heard in my life. He helped me to sit up, he explained what had happened and I still couldn’t believe the support we were getting from all of them, it was incredible, Vic touched my chin every so softly, and moved my head so my eyes met his. “Thank you so much Vic,” I said, he moved his hand up to my cheek and pulled me closer to him, our heads met, our noses so slightly pushed up against each others, “it’s ok, anything for you baby,” He whispered, before drawing my face closer to his, he tilted his head and moved my body closer to his before kissing me passionately, it felt so right to have his lips up against mine, he slowly opened my mouth with his tongue before sliding it into my mouth, he moved it around making me feel like I could let him doing anything to me. He slowly started kissing my cheek, moving down to my neck, when he hit a sensitive part I squirmed a little, and he just went harder there, I tensed while he sucked on my neck at just the right spot. He stopped and looked at me, slowly he took off his shirt without a word, he started taking off my top, slowly after he got it off he stopped and looked at me up and down before continuing with the neck sucking, he stopped once again and slowly removed his pants, leaving him in nothing but his undies he did the same for me, leaving me in nothing but my lace bra and undies.
“You came prepared,” He said in a husky voice, “never know when you might get laid,” I replied. He chuckled and got on top of me, kissing me once again, and moving down to my neck, finding that special place again, he moved his hand down my stomach where he reached the line of my panties, he slowly moved his hand inside them, then moved to rubbing my clit, I quivered, as he hit the spot on my neck while rubbing my clit, it was like nothing, I’d ever experienced before, and I didn’t want it to stop. He kept going, he got faster and faster. “UH VIIIC!” I screamed! He let out a giggle but didn’t stop, he started to slow down, then moved down and finally inserted his fingers into me, so he could go deeper he moved from my neck down to my breasts, somehow taking my bra off with his teeth and the help of myself. He sucked on my breast while still going hard in my wet pussy, he started building up speed, finally he was going fast, I squirmed, I quivered, I moaned, I screamed. “OH FUCK! VIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!” I screamed. He slowed down, finally taking mercy on me. Brought his hand up to his face and licked his fingers, sucking on them, it got me excited, he tilted his head and gave me a thinking look, “what?” I questioned,
“I’m wandering,” He lowered his face down to my ear and whispered, “whether I should keep teasing you with my fingers or just fuck you already,” He put his head back up and gave me a wink before putting his head back down and sucking on my neck again. “well, UH, let me make that, UUUH, easy for you, VIIIC,” I said trying my hardest, yet failing miserably to hold in my screams, then whispered, “Vic, fuck me.” He propped his head back up, he looked like a kid in a candy story, which wouldn’t be hard to imagine with his little puppy dog eyes and gorgeous smile. He kissed me, slowly moving down to my neck, past my breasts, onto my stomach and finally made it to my panty line, he got his hands and slowly started to pull them off, I had nothing on, I laid there bare, completely vulnerable. He took off his pants and slowly started to insert himself into me, pounding me harder and harder each time, he found my g spot and I screamed, he just kept hitting it and hitting it and hitting it! More and more and the more he did the more I screamed in joy!

I must have been screaming louder then I thought because the next thing I knew there was a knock on the door, and Vic got off me, and went to open the door, Jaime was just standing there, and as he took one step into the room he started to take off his clothes and until he had nothing on, I had a worried look on my face, they gave each other high five and said at the same time “THREESOME!” I didn’t know what was going on. Jaime came up to me, “Don’t worry Claudz,” he gave me a wink “It’s ok, we’re going to take good care of you!” he chuckled. I was worried, he was already hard and so was Vic. Vic sat me up and got on top of me and inserted himself into me, slowly pushing up against my g-spot I let out a small whine, Jaime then came and stood over me softly pulling my head closer to his crotch and he pushed himself into my mouth, getting deeper each time, he finally stuck his whole, big, juicy, Mexican cock inside of my mouth “suck it baby!!” he said, so I did what was asked after a while of me groaning from the pleasure of Vic’s penis inside of me, Jaime flicked his head back and let out a big groan… “UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH! CLAAUUDZZZ!!!!!!!!!” I kept going, getting faster and then finally he came into my mouth, I swallowed it so I could just keep going, then I pushed him away and screamed the loudest I had, as Vic pounded my G-spot. They swapped, as I finished off Vic, sucking him off as best I could while Jaime stuck his penis into me and got to my g-spot straight away, letting out groans and moans as Jaime kept going, I finally got Vic to cum and he pulled out and came onto my stomach, that’s when Jaime pulled out and licked the cum off my stomach so I wouldn’t be sticky. He high fived Vic and put his clothes back on, kissed me and whispered in my ear, “that was great baby, see you next time,” before leaving. Without a word Vic went down on me and started to lick me out, biting and nibbling I screamed and moaned it was amazing, as his tongue plunged, in and out of my body, I finally reached my climax when he finished me off by fingering me. “You truly are amazing Claudz!” he said to me after he flopped himself beside me, panting away. “haha, you’re saying that to ME, baby, you’re Victor fucking Fuentes!” I replied with shallow breaths.
“Oh haha silly me I almost forgot who I was,” he chuckled.
“I wander if the others had as much as an amazing time with their heroes as I did, because babe nothing is ever going to beat, having a threesome with Vic and Jaime from Pierce the Veil!” I wandered, “I could think of something, how about me, Andy and Jaime?” He said with a wink, I giggled and nodded my head. “I love you Claudz!”
“I love you Vic!”

The End.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not one of my best.
Old story i wrote.