Status: Enjoy! <3 Comment/Recommend/Subscribe :p and i love you all ^.0 <3

Hush Little Baby.

Cut.

Taking my seat at the back of the class, I watch the mob of people closely trying to spot out the newbie.

A certain mob of black hair caught my eyes as the newbie walked in the classroom with the teacher in toe.
The boy took a seat at the back opening his books and paying attention to the teacher as she started to speak, as for me, I was to busy watching this “Newbie” to be bother with her. Like I’d listen to her anyway.
His skin was so pale he looked dead, yet his eyes were a vibrant blue that seemed so focused on the woman in front of the class.
Before I knew it he was looking at me with a questioning look to why I was staring at him. All I did was smirk and look to the front of the class.

I think tormenting this guy will be more fun than beating him to a pulp.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Walking out of the classroom I followed behind Newbie before I spotted Richie who I had next class with.
“Oi mate, wonna skip?” Richie asked me as soon as I stopped in front of him.
“Yeah, I need a smoke anyway.” I mumbled before following him out of the school and to the near by park.

After having a few smokes and trashing the park from boredom we headed back to the school for last period, which sadly was music for me.
Storming into the classroom late everyone’s eyes landed on me as the teacher lectured me.
“Oh shut up already” I snapped to the teacher before taking a seat at the back.
“I swear to god Adam, I WILL call you’re parents” The teacher threatened only to make me laugh.
“Uh… miss T I think you forgot. I live in a shared home, no parents” I snickered only for her to stutter a “Whatever” and continue with teaching the class.

Looking around I spotted Newbie sitting in the same back row a few desks away from me with his head hung low with… shame?

Most of the time a spent sitting there watching Newbie star blandly at the teacher or fiddle with his fingers.
Once the bell went off Newbie stood up and ran out of the class like a speed bullet, but I wasn’t letting him get away that fast.
Luckily by the time I’d reached the hall, Richie had newbie pinned to his locker threatening the beat him to a pulp.
“Oi! Where am I included in this?” I asked walking up to them with a hurt expression and the dramatic hand over heart look.
“Well I wasn’t going to wait all day for you” Rich grumbled pulling the kid back and slamming him into the lockers hard only to earn a groan of pain from his lips.
“Oi kid, what do you say to join are little group after we toughen you out?” I asked leaning on the lockers next to the scene. He stared at me terrified what would happen if he said no but yet didn’t want to say yes.

“Adam, really?” Richie asked.

See what I really mean by little group is gang, Richie and I own one of the biggest gangs in the area and I don’t know what it is about this kid, but Richie was right when he said his innocence needs to be GONE, yet at the same time, I don’ want it gone…
“Yup” I replied popping the P.

“Fine.” He grumbled pulling the boy from the lockers without waiting for him to reply and simply pushed him along until we were outside the school.

“Now tell me, do you fear pain?” I asked pulling out my pocketknife only to earn the widening of his young eyes.

Oh how I’ll enjoy this…