Status: Enjoy! <3 Comment/Recommend/Subscribe :p and i love you all ^.0 <3

Hush Little Baby.

Protection.

I watched as the boy slept, his chest rising slowly and dipping slowly as he breathed in and out.
“So… is he really part of this just for “Help” or because you have the hots for him?” Maiden asked, snapping my head to face him I shushed him and glared at him.
“I don’t have the hots for him, I’m not a fag. And no he’s not in this just for “help” he’s also in this because he reminds me of a younger and more… innocent me. I just have the urge to help him and make sure he DOESN’T take the same path I did, not that I don’t enjoy it. Just that, it’s not for him… he’s to fragile for the shit we do, so he’s just going to “help” that’s it,” I explained. Maiden blinked before nodding.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sighing I finished my 18th cup of coffee from the cafeteria, I didn’t want to sleep, I wanted to think, besides, where the fuck would I sleep in a hospital?
Getting up I headed back to Casper’s room where I left Maiden to watch over him.
Slowly opening the door I saw Maiden standing near the window looking out and Casper sitting up right in his bed looking out another window.

“Well hello day dreamers” I chirped earning a surprised gasp from Casper and a chuckle from Maiden.
“When did you get up?” I asked Casper who blinked as if waking up again before mumbling “A while ago” Sighing I sat down.
You couldn’t get anywhere with this kid…

“Well, why don’t you get changed and we’ll head off” I questioned only to get a nod and a sigh from Maiden who also seemed annoyed by Casper’s quietness.

Casper slipped out of the hospital bed, before looking towards Maiden with a stern look. “Fine” Maiden squeaked exiting the room, Casper then gave me the exact same look, but instead I smirked.
“Someone has to stay with you, don’t they?” I asked teasingly only to get a grunt and annoyed sigh.
“Fine…” He whispered picking up the clothes from a bench. I always wondered who actually folds the clothes that you wear when you come here and put them next to you?
He quickly took his gown off and chucked on his boxer briefs then his shirt and last his tight jeans.
“K lets go!” I cheered as he grabbed his phone and followed me out the room to see maiden talking to a nurse.
“Come Flirty pants!” I called as Maiden blush and run up to me hitting me in the arm.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“So… Where are we?” Casper asked looking around the den or hangout, whatever you want to call it. “The den” Maiden answered sitting down on one of the many small couches. “Oh… One question. When can I go home?” He asked. I tensed before turning to face him. “You seriously want to go home? After hat happened? No fuck that. I’m not letting you” I almost yelled. Casper nodded quickly. Ugh… I shouldn’t yell at him should I?
“Maiden, call Richie. Tell him to explain to the gang what’s going on. I’m taking Casper to mine” I spoke softer as I took Casper’s hand pulling him out the Den and down the road. Luckily I didn’t live that far away.

I’m not getting attached to Casper am I? I’ve only known him for what… three days.

I just want to protect him. Yeah that’s it… he’s like a lost puppy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so i know it's short but that's because i'm trying to get back into the flow :) So the next chapter may be uploaded in a little while but i'll do my best :D