Status: I am free to write again. Got caught up in all my classes!

Cage of Roses

I am not a hero. I have no special powers. And still fate decided to choose me for this. My family isn't normal. My mother is a powerful witch who can change the weather if she chooses. My father is a Necromancer who can raise the dead with a wave of his hand. And my older sister is a seer. I am . . . . an ordinary human. I have no powers despite that fact that I come from two of the most powerful people in the world. Even though they tell me that I'm fine the way I am I know my lack of power has always been a disappointment to them. And now I may be the only one that can help them. You see on the eve of my thirteenth birthday roses began to appear on my skin. And not fake ones real roses that look like tattoos but bend when you touch them. Apparently I am the victim of a curse. And if I don't remove it I will die before I turn fourteen. But that's not all. My whole family has been put under a trance, they don't move, they don't open their eyes. It's as if time has frozen for them. All because of my curse, I have to remove it or else they'll never wake up again! But what can someone like me who is so extra ordinary that I blend into the background do?