Status: I am free to write again. Got caught up in all my classes!

Cage of Roses

Rose eleven

When I found myself in that foggy place again I wasn't that surprised. A little ticked off maybe, but not surprised. Knowing that any second the person would start speaking I crossed my arms and waited.

"Is something wrong my pet?" They asked once again their voice coming form everywhere at once.

"Well aside from you ruining my life no." I replied sarcastically.

"You are upset. A shame."

"I am more then upset! I want you to remove that spell you put on my parents and my sister now!" I shouted whirling around trying to find them, although ti was pointless with the fog to try.

"We have an agreement. You are to find me and release me first then I shall remove the spell I cast. If I did so now you would try and forget about me." The voice said coming from behind me.

"Not likely with the curse you placed on me." I traced the roses through my shirt.

"True but you might try to remove the curse with your parents help. I cannot allow you to parish before you help me. It would simply not benefit me if you did."

"Why me?! Why do I have to do this?! I have no powers to release you with!" I snarled anger radiating from my body.

"You may not have the powers of your mother or your father. But I do not need powers like theirs. I need you. Only you can break the cage I am in, and only you can set me free forever." The voice replied once again forming at my back. This time though I did not turn around.

"Show yourself. Or are you too much of a coward to do that?" I snapped my voice filled with spite.

"If I had the powers to preform such a feat I would have. For now though all I may do is speak to you in your dreams. You are running out of time my girl, and should you need anymore encouragement I can always cast the spell over your entire town." They suggested as the voice began to fade.

"Don't you dare!" I shouted turning around as darkness surrounded me.

As I opened my eyes I found the raven staring me in the face. When it saw I was awake it let out a croak and jumped off my body. I got up my body shaking from the threat. It had been bad enough this person who I don't even know had cursed me and put a spell on my family. And now he was threatening my whole town. There were few things that could get me really riled up this was one of them.

School didn't start for another hour but I got up anyway. There was a lot I was going to have to do now. That threat had changed everything.